Sign in to follow this  
Uberjamb

good trade?

I'd quick search to make sure neither of those guys were in a horrible car wreck today. Then take that deal to the bank.

Accept the trade, watch the rest of the league go nuts and the doosh commish reverse the trade, which will lead to a huge thread on here. :bandana:

I have a followup question. Why is everyone so gung-ho about this trade? Sure RGIII is a step up from Dalton, but Ridley is also a step up from MJD statistically. Ridley is ten spots ahead of MJD in fantasy points. So what do you all think? Is MJD going to turn it on? Is Ridley going to decline? Just curious about your thoughts.

I have a followup question. Why is everyone so gung-ho about this trade? Sure RGIII is a step up from Dalton, but Ridley is also a step up from MJD statistically. Ridley is ten spots ahead of MJD in fantasy points. So what do you all think? Is MJD going to turn it on? Is Ridley going to decline? Just curious about your thoughts.

Ridley is already in Belicheck's doghouse with his fumbling issues & Bolden/Woodhead are stealing his carries. What competition does MJD have? None. I have Ridley myself in one league & as great as he has been so far, he still makes me nervous. Not to mention MJD has had his bye week also.

RGIII is leading most leagues in points so far & can win games outright sometimes. He basically got me two wins last week with his performance. Potential injuries are the only knock I have on the kid but anyone who plays football can be injured on any given play.

Where are these types of owners/these types of trades in my leagues?

Although, that said, I did just trade TRich for Lynch and Martin.

Where are these types of owners/these types of trades in my leagues?

Although, that said, I did just trade TRich for Lynch and Martin.

This is more lopsided than the trade in this thread.

Ridley will finish top 5 back. McDaniels is still feeling out the offense.

RG3 is better than Dalton

Ridley better than MJD.

seems like a fair trade.

In standard scoring RG3 has only scored 9 pts more than Dalton. Ridley has scored 20 more than MJD.