Sign in to follow this  
prostollo

Trade help needed Mathews for CJ0K

The Mathews owner is offering me him for CJ. Normally I think this would be a no brainer for me but the problem is a I play the the Mathews owner this week and he has a depleted roster this week do to the many byes. If I make the trade and Grahm doesnt play this week I would be forced to start crabtree as we start 2rb 3wr and 1flex.

My current roster is as follows in .5ppr 3player keeper league

Rodgers

CJ

Murray

Martin

Rodgers

Felix Jones

Grahm

Julio Jones

Lance moore

Brandon Marshall

Josh Gordon

Crabtree

I would take Mathews, he is sure to be the workhorse going the rest of the way. Rivers is almost always dumping it down to the RB's on pass plays also. Mathews has an easier schedule as well compared to CJ. Ryan Mathews > Chris Johnson.

Make the trade, you get a #1 RB going forward and get rid of the headache that is CJ0k. On the flipside I don't think you are going to get torched by CJ on the other team this week and there is a decent chance that Crabtree matches CJ's output point wise this week anyways, making this week a wash anyways. Look longeterm with this deal!

If you can get by with a loss this weekend Do it. CJ2K has maybe 2-3 more weeks where you can really start him and even then you never know with him. Mathews yuo can start every week no questions ask. You still have a decent line up where you don't necessarily loose without CJ2K.