Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

Green or Ballard?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 1 RB

• Alex Green GB vs JAC
    • Vick Ballard IND vs TEN

Foster on BYE week and I only have Alex Green and Vick Ballard. Who would be a good start for week 8??

I wish i could help you but i'm also in a position where i have to decide between Green,Ballard and M.Bush and i had the same decision last week and went with Green but i'm leaning towards Ballard this week because i saw that McCarthy was angry with Green with how he performed. I will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone replies with some good info.

I wish i could help you but i'm also in a position where i have to decide between Green,Ballard and M.Bush and i had the same decision last week and went with Green but i'm leaning towards Ballard this week because i saw that McCarthy was angry with Green with how he performed. I will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone replies with some good info.

I also have Jordy Nelson with his questionable injury now I might have to play Ballard and Green and put either Floyd or Bowe for my WR2

Fwiw...oaches being angry sometimes drive a player to do better...this with the fact that Brown is practicing again would make me lean towards Green...heavily.