Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Urinal pissing question

So when you go....are you a full throttle into the water part of the urinal?

Side of the porcelain? Which side?

Are you a sprayer like youre watering your focking lawn?

Discuss

Aim down just above the water. Trying to avoid any splash and minimal noise to disturb the dudes taking a poo

I like the midget urinals because it allows proper angling downwards, the closer you are to 90* the higher the probability of splashback. Regular urinal allows less downangle. I also tend to angle down and to the side, don't want to take shrapnel from an unlucky angle shot on those plastic guards.

Sometimes when im at home i let it rip with no hand support, which is fine until the end when you fire those muscles to get rid of the last few drops which causes occasional destabilizing swaying and seat splattering that the wife has yelled at me for...

I like the midget urinals because it allows proper angling downwards, the closer you are to 90* the higher the probability of splashback. Regular urinal allows less downangle. I also tend to angle down and to the side, don't want to take shrapnel from an unlucky angle shot on those plastic guards.

Sometimes when im at home i let it rip with no hand support, which is fine until the end when you fire those muscles to get rid of the last few drops which causes occasional destabilizing swaying and seat splattering that the wife has yelled at me for...

Maybe this is a spermoff question, but don't you raise the seat before p!ssing?

If there's no one else in there, I like to stand back and see how far I can get from the urinal and still make it. My record is seven feet two inches.

We have two urinals on our floor at work....one is normal size, one is midget size.

Im 6'3"...so i giggle whenever im standing at the normal one and someone much shorter comes in.

"Thats right little man.....use the kiddy pisser"

If there's no one else in there, I like to stand back and see how far I can get from the urinal and still make it. My record is seven feet two inches.

I do the same, but have never measured distance. 7'2" is very impressive. :thumbsup:

Maybe this is a spermoff question, but don't you raise the seat before p!ssing?

A vast majority of the time i do, however if its an urgently ginormous piss the odds go up that i

1.) don't raise the seat

2.) Go hands free

creating the previously discussed situation

I have an Obama urinal cake, so I pisss as hard as I can right on his motherfucking face. :banana:

I have an Obama urinal cake, so I pisss as hard as I can right on his motherfucking face. :banana:

Does the urinal cake take in all your urine and then tell you that you still havent given your fair share?

:banana:

Does the urinal cake take in all your urine and then tell you that you still havent given your fair share?

No, that would be my Michelle Obmama cumguzler doll. :(

Bwahaha :overhead:

Thought you said she looks like an ape?

You jerk it to an ape?

I'm married, I'll jerk it to almost anything. :dunno:

and no, I never said that. I may have implied it, but never said it. I think. :unsure:

We have two urinals on our floor at work....one is normal size, one is midget size.

Im 6'3"...so i giggle whenever im standing at the normal one and someone much shorter comes in.

I usually use the midget one and then say to the guy next to me, "Whew. Boy, this water is cold"

Also sometimes you have those urinals that stick way out from the wall that are like pissing in a bowl. So the obvious eye etiquette is you either stare at your junk, stare straight at the wall in front or if you know the guy next to you, you can make eye contact to talk. I once was pissing in one of these right next to an acquaintance and the dude stared right at my junk the entire time I was going. I was even talking to him. Very odd.

I usually use the midget one and then say to the guy next to me, "Whew. Boy, this water is cold"

never gets old :doublethumbsup:

Also sometimes you have those urinals that stick way out from the wall that are like pissing in a bowl. So the obvious eye etiquette is you either stare at your junk, stare straight at the wall in front or if you know the guy next to you, you can make eye contact to talk. I once was pissing in one of these right next to an acquaintance and the dude stared right at my junk the entire time I was going. I was even talking to him. Very odd.

Now you know how wemens feel when men stare at there teets.

I'm 6'2" but use the kiddie one cause I hang so low.

I'm 6'2" but use the kiddie one cause I hang so low.

Stand closer, it's not as big as you think it is. :thumbsup:

I was at the Saints/Chargers Sunday night game earlier this year and was standing in line at the trough in the rest room. A 36 foot steel urinal designed to get the most pissers in and out in a small and crowded space. Very crowded. So these two guys in front of me , a 6'6 black guy in a Saints jersey pissing next to a 5'6 white guy wearing a Rivers jersey started making small talk. The tall guy stops talking and switches hands from holding his mandingo and puts his pissing hand/arm around the small guy without any hesitation. The little guy was fawking freaked out. You'd have thought someone shoved a thumb up his ass. He runs off and the big guy starts laughing. So the big guy keeps on peeing. My buddy is up next and without hesitation steps up and asks the big guy, while staring directly at his junk " Where have you been all my life?" And put his arm around him. Big boy freaked out and did the same dance through the line as little man did. Big boy left his beer and my buddy took it off the shelf and started drinking it before his first shake. Sick.

I usually piss on the side. Either side, i think i generally go to the right side but i often switch it up. I tell myself that it splashes less but that's probably bullsh!t.

I was at the Saints/Chargers Sunday night game earlier this year and was standing in line at the trough in the rest room. A 36 foot steel urinal designed to get the most pissers in and out in a small and crowded space. Very crowded. So these two guys in front of me , a 6'6 black guy in a Saints jersey pissing next to a 5'6 white guy wearing a Rivers jersey started making small talk. The tall guy stops talking and switches hands from holding his mandingo and puts his pissing hand/arm around the small guy without any hesitation. The little guy was fawking freaked out. You'd have thought someone shoved a thumb up his ass. He runs off and the big guy starts laughing. So the big guy keeps on peeing. My buddy is up next and without hesitation steps up and asks the big guy, while staring directly at his junk " Where have you been all my life?" And put his arm around him. Big boy freaked out and did the same dance through the line as little man did. Big boy left his beer and my buddy took it off the shelf and started drinking it before his first shake. Sick.

I miss the troughs. However, when we went to the SuperDome for the SB in 2001/2002, there were several folks from NE who were using the hand-washing troughs as p!ssers because they did not know the difference between the 2. :lol:

reply to that is "and its deep too!" :pointstosky:

reply to that is "and its deep too!" :pointstosky:

Quit stealing my ice fishing jokes. :mad:

I like those old-fashioned urinals that go all the way to the ground :thumbsup:

Aim down just above the water. Trying to avoid any splash and minimal noise to disturb the dudes taking a poo

Bathroom etiquette Rule #1

If someone is in the stall pinching a loaf, walk out of the bathroom, and give them privacy... :thumbsup:

:cheers:

I miss the troughs. However, when we went to the SuperDome for the SB in 2001/2002, there were several folks from NE who were using the hand-washing troughs as p!ssers because they did not know the difference between the 2. :lol:

What's funny about that is that once one person does it, everyone starts doing it even though they know better. And nobody gets to wash their hands.

If someone is in the stall pinching a loaf, walk out of the bathroom, and give them privacy... :thumbsup:

Blows me away that some people will plop right down in the stall next me whilst I am dropping the deuce.

Another good rule - Its every other urinal until this is no longer possible, only then can you stand directly next to someone.

Not if I'm out in public if I gotta go I gotta go screw you ill keep it down. My work is small we have 3 small(household) type bathrooms and that's it.

I always shoot for the cakes. Releases a pleasant aroma to counteract the asparagus smells. And if the cake is missing, go for the walls and let is quietly flow down.

I "accidentally" pizz on the guy that standing near me's shoes. :thumbsup: