Sign in to follow this  
The Coach

Tannehill and Felix Jones

Will answer all in return as I always do with a link.Going for a bit but will be back and will be on here

Must win for me from here on out.Have Cutler and Alex Smith. We can play a QB in flex with 4 points per TD and 1 pt per 25 yds pass. Thinking of grabbing Tannehill to play instead of Cutler vs HOU.

What about Felix instead of Fred Jackson just this week? I have Mathews who I am not thrilled about or Dwyer for Pitt but will he be productive off injury?

I will drop Keller- NYJ as I have Graham for my TE

Leave a link and thanks

I like Tannehill @ QB1 with his NICE matchup and Cutler as your QB2/FLEX. Reason I picked Cutler, its a home primetime game, he and marshall should play nicely, even against that tough houston D. Im know Im stepping out on the ledge with this one. Sometimes the matchup that makes the least sense produces the best results. I dont like A.Smith at all, never have never will.

I dont trust fragile felix in my lineup, if you do feel free to start him, but I wouldnt. I dont buy that playing against new england means bench your talented rbs because they might be playing from behind.

My link

Thanks for the help with mine.

I'd go Cutler with Tannehill in your flex. I am starting F. Jackson over F. Jones in one league-like his pass catching and goal line carries. F. Jones just way too unpredictable!

good luck

I like Cuttler over Tannehill, but not by much.

I do like Felix as lead RB vs Fred-Jax sharing with CJ spiller.

good luck & thanks