Sign in to follow this  
da browns

QB Help

I start 2 QBs. After Stafford, Cutler v. Houston or Locker in his forat week back?

Also, PPR at WR; Bowe or Nicks??

thanks & Ill answer yours

In your case I would start Locker. His matchup overwrites Cutlers home primetime status.

Start Nicks, that big game were all hoping for could/should/might LOL come this week. The "Garbage Man" cant be trusted, not that Nicks can. I just cant see all of the sudden KC playing good, on the road, in Pittsburgh.

My link

looks like a split between Locker & Cutler with neither being all that good. Thanx

What about Bowe & Nicks?

Another for Def/ST: Patroits or Seahawks?

Browns won't lose this week, eh.

I start 2 QBs. After Stafford, Cutler v. Houston or Locker in his forat week back?

Also, PPR at WR; Bowe or Nicks??

thanks & Ill answer yours

I'd start Locker over Cutler. I'm concerned about his rust coming back off injury, but, Miami has injury issues in the secondary and gives up big time points to QBs. Cutler has a tough matchup to start with, and, its going to be windy and rainy tonight in Chicago, so, we're likely looking at a low scoring/low yield passing game.

At WR I'd be starting Nicks... Bowe hasn't seen the endzone in a while and I don't know if the Chiefs will score at all against the Steelers.

http://checkdownchatter.com/?p=3041