Sign in to follow this  
brownsseasonticketholder

Trade help

I am looking to shore up my flex. .5ppr, 1 pt per 10 yds. I am in first and looking at the playoffs. I currently have Spiller in the flex, Cruz and Harvin as my wrs. I would like to get a better rb at the flex and move Decker in as a wr. Would it be dumb to trade a Cruz for Martin, put Martin at the flex and play Harvin and Decker as my wrs?

Don't think it would be dumb. Martin has some good match-ups coming up, though so do the Giants-even considering they have a bye.

Can you not use Decker in the flex spot?

I'd hate to give up Cruz right now, esp. with Harvin's injury. also, spiller has been dynamic, can only imagine that Bills will start finding more ways to get him the ball. I'd stand pat with what you have.

Hope it helps, good luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=412447

Decker has been solid for weeks now. Who cares what position your flex is if they are producing.

Cruz can win you a game just as easily as Martin so I don't see the point. Both hour wrs will be on bye next week so other than decker who is the fill in?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=412441&pid=4895454&st=0entry4895454

Next two wrs are Dez and Cobb. I agree Cruz can win a game, but he can also be held to 4 pts. Just easier for a wr to get held without a lot of pts. Not worried about next weeks bye, in first place and should get a bye. Just worried about week 15 and 16, when both Cruz and Harvin are on the road with not great match ups.

I would do the trade. Martins value the rest of the way is higher than the salsa-man imo. When Nicks is fully healthy he will take points away from cruz. Plus i love the idea of having a stud rb in my flex spot.

My link

Decker is going to continue getting the ball for the rest of the season. Two words... Payton Manning. Decker and Demarius Thomas are the new Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. If you can get Martin you should... But I'd use Cruz and/or Spiller