Answers: Start and Sit Answers Week 10

.5 ppr--need two

J. Charles, M. Reece, Daniel Thomas?

Also Nicks vs. K. Britt--same league.

Second league-start 2 also .5 PPR

L. Moore, K. Britt, J. Maclin?

thanks!

Matt Stafford or Josh Freeman and why?

I like them both this week - Freeman faces the Chargers who give up the league average in points to QBs and Freeman has beaten tougher matchups in the last 4 weeks during which he's thrown for 11 tds and 314 ypg.

But, I think Stafford has him trumped... He's put together two solid weeks (last week, low on the fantasy radar but he played great, they just scored running the ball, uncharacteristically)... the matchup for Stafford is too good to pass up, the Vikings give up the 6th most points to opposing QBs; he's already seen their secondary once, and, he and the Lions are playing better ball today than they were earlier in the season when they faced off and Stafford scored 20 fantasy points in that game.

.5 ppr--need two

J. Charles, M. Reece, Daniel Thomas?

Also Nicks vs. K. Britt--same league.

Second league-start 2 also .5 PPR

L. Moore, K. Britt, J. Maclin?

thanks!

I'd roll with Charles over the available options at RB. I don't like anything about his production over the last few weeks, nor his matchup, but he's the best talent of the bunch. With Thomas, you're banking on a touchdown and you may not get it...Tennessee gives up a lot of points to running backs, but, he won't do much for you in a PPR and he's no lock to find the endzone. So, I'd go Charles and Reece who should add plenty of value in the PPR format; he's a former WR and will see tons of time on the field in this one.

I'd go Nicks over Britt - the floor is lower. I'd like to start Kenny this week against Miami but he hasn't done a whole lot that's 'start worthy' this year and we don't know how Jake Locker is going to play coming back from his injury... he hasn't been on the field in a while.

In the 2nd league I'd start Moore and Britt. Again, the matchup is ok for Tennessee... Moore will get some action against the Falcons and I simply hate the matchup for Philly. Their line is even more exposed than it was heading into last week and Rob Ryan might blitz Mike Vick to death. If so, he'll look more for Celek and DeSean Jackson as a screen option than he will Maclin who has suffered the most this season with Philly's up and down offense. The matchup against Dallas leaves a lot to be desired.

This is copied from my earlier post. Thanks for any insight you might be able to provide :thumbsup:

With Aaron Hernandez out my week 10 lineup comes off the tracks. I have very little wiggle room so Im considering not dropping anyone to replace my worthless TE, for this week at least. There really isn't much left to choose from.

Available TEs: Joel Dreessen Den TE, Martellus Bennett NYG TE, Kyle Rudolph Min TE

Minimal upside on these 3, at best.

Dreessen is Mannings No.1 TE for whatever thats worth with a middle of the road matchup this week.

Bennett has been highly disappointing the last 6 weeks outside of 1 game in week 7 vs washington where he got 7.9 points, but has a great matchup this week if that even matters.

Rudolph has been downright brutal the last 3 weeks, but with Harvin out and a good matchup against the lions this week at home could he be startable? Ponder has been awful lately too.

In order to even make this transaction I would have to start Titus Young Det WR instead of and drop Marcel Reece Oak RB.

Also out this week on my roster: McFadden, Harvin, Mendenhall and RG3 on a bye.

For what its worth ESPN has me projected as a +7.2 underdog [107.8 to 115]. Anyone have any insight on this conundrum?

need 3 of these guys...1rb, wr, and flex...in PPR

BRADSHAW vs cinci

PIERRE THOMAS vs Atlanta

Bess vs tennis

Titus young @Minn

Andre brown

Dwayne bowe vs pitt

This is copied from my earlier post. Thanks for any insight you might be able to provide :thumbsup:

(Thanks for the reminder that I hadn't switched him out of my own lineup)...

Of this group, I'd go Bennett. The Giants get a Bengals team that defends TEs poorly (5th most generous TE defense, 10.21 PPG) and Eli should look for his big target plenty against them.

Its tough to trust Rudolph, he's had a couple of gooseeggs this month. Ponder should look his way more today with Harvin out; but, he hasn't proven that he can get open consistently, nor has Ponder proven that he can throw for 100 yards a game consistently.

I ranked Dreessen high last week, but, based solely on the matchup and he produced. Otherwise, he's rarely targeted by Manning.

Sorry to leave the comments hanging but I'm working away from the house this morning and have to switch locations. I'll be live in 10 mins on my blog

http://checkdownchatter.com/?p=3041

Hit me there, queue up the comments below and I'll get back to you before gametime.

Good luck thsi week!