Sign in to follow this  
icy_water

I really want Rice; But is this trade "fair"

Our commish has already nixed a trade for the Rice owner as he is 2-8 and out of the playoffs at this point. Whether the commish should or shouldn't have nixed it isn't the issue. At this point I just have to make a "fair trade" or else the same will happen to me. Would you as a member of my 12 team league think this trade is "fair" and is it enough to get Rice...?

I Give up Randall Cobb, Ryan Mathews, and Darren McFadden

I get back Ray Rice, Martellus Bennett, and Maurice Jones-Drew

Points wise the trade is only 6 points off.

I dont blame your commish at all for vetoing trades for people who are eliminated from the play offs. What does he have to gain by trading away a top 3 RB for 2 underperforming/injured RBs and a streaky WR who may or may not be productive this rest of the year? I'd veto the crap out of that trade too. People eliminated from the play offs shouldn't be trading away their best players. Period.

The trade is fair.

Is the league a keeper or dynasty league? If so then trades should still be allowed. However, if this is a redraft league then the trade shouldn't be allowed. If in fact the other owner is eliminated from the playoffs, he's essentially just improving your team & not his.

I dont blame your commish at all for vetoing trades for people who are eliminated from the play offs. What does he have to gain by trading away a top 3 RB for 2 underperforming/injured RBs and a streaky WR who may or may not be productive this rest of the year? I'd veto the crap out of that trade too. People eliminated from the play offs shouldn't be trading away their best players. Period.

Agreed.

As for the trade, need more information but I initially do not like what you are selling.

Our commish has already nixed a trade for the Rice owner as he is 2-8 and out of the playoffs at this point. Whether the commish should or shouldn't have nixed it isn't the issue. At this point I just have to make a "fair trade" or else the same will happen to me. Would you as a member of my 12 team league think this trade is "fair" and is it enough to get Rice...?

I Give up Randall Cobb, Ryan Mathews, and Darren McFadden

I get back Ray Rice, Martellus Bennett, and Maurice Jones-Drew

Points wise the trade is only 6 points off.

With MJD and Ray Rice that gives him a ###### free ride through playoffs and championship... You took advantage of a team that doesnt care to dump. It doesnt help him win to get 2 injured players. You are colluding.. AGAIN NOT FAIR AT ALL.. :)