Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Denarius Moore

The week I trade for you against the worst f***ing defense in the league and you have 0 catches in the first half.

I swear to god I'll drop your sorry POS azz if you don't have 20 by the end of this game.

Seriously, 0 points combined between he and Maclin against the two worst Defenses. jeebus

Same here. F them both for almost guaranteeing me a loss.

What we learned this week is this_

Denarius Moore is not a STUD. He's a good player but he will lay an egg every 3 or 4 weeks, so be prepared, even against defenses that are #31.

Moore is a boom or bust guy. You should have known that. If you couldn't stoach it, then why'd you make the trade?

I have to admit, this is one of the biggest head-scratchers of the year for me. Of course, big games are never a guarantee, even when the matchup looks perfect. But 1 catch for 9 yards against that Saints defense with the Raiders playing from way behind all day? That does not compute. Didn't see much of the game, so I can only wonder if the Saints did anything special to take Moore away, or if Palmer had a particularly bad day throwing it, or what.

Moore vs N.O.

or

Cobb vs Detroit

that was my #2 wr choice since I play a rb in the flex position

I chose Moore - - I won't have Cobb on the bench the rest of the year

This was the one week I needed Moore to come through for me with Cruz and Harvin on bye... back to the bench wit this pos!

Moore is a boom or bust guy. You should have known that. If you couldn't stoach it, then why'd you make the trade?

Moore hasn't had a bust game all season. What are you smoking? His worst game was 6.6 pts. He's been as close to reliable as someone can ask for.

This result is simply baffling as it has no prior trend that can explain it. Matches up against the worst pass defense in the league as doesn't even register a whole point. As it didn't decide my fantasy outcome this week, I can stomach it. However it's a little unsettling going forward and possibly needing to lean on his production to make the fantasy playoffs.

Moore hasn't had a bust game all season. What are you smoking? His worst game was 6.6 pts. He's been as close to reliable as someone can ask for.

This result is simply baffling as it has no prior trend that can explain it. Matches up against the worst pass defense in the league as doesn't even register a whole point. As it didn't decide my fantasy outcome this week, I can stomach it. However it's a little unsettling going forward and possibly needing to lean on his production to make the fantasy playoffs.

Good points. One thing I've seen (via RedZone only) is that he seems to get pulled near the goal line a lot. He's one of their smaller receivers at (six feet tall is no midget though) and they seem to like DHB, Streater and Criner down there. It annoys me as a Moore owner.

Moore vs N.O.

or

Cobb vs Detroit

that was my #2 wr choice since I play a rb in the flex position

I chose Moore - - I won't have Cobb on the bench the rest of the year

Cobb reached don't bench status bout a month ago. Just sayin

Good points. One thing I've seen (via RedZone only) is that he seems to get pulled near the goal line a lot. He's one of their smaller receivers at (six feet tall is no midget though) and they seem to like DHB, Streater and Criner down there. It annoys me as a Moore owner.

Yes - and getting pulled at the GL is a HUGE mark against any fantasy WR and relegates Moore to a WR2 at best. Maybe hes a WR3 since the Faders sometimes just diappaear on offense and are quite unreliable. I like Moore and I have him on my team but Ive learned to accept his situation and the presence of DHB who is a pain in the azz for Moore owners. :mad:

He's a consistent 8-9 targets a week.

Got the most targets again this week but connected only once. Was surprised that Palmer had so much trouble throwing to his WR.

He's a consistent 8-9 targets a week.

Got the most targets again this week but connected only once. Was surprised that Palmer had so much trouble throwing to his WR.

Yeah, he did get his targets this week, just couldn't connect.

It seemed like Palmer missed him every time he was open.

On one late play at the end Moore was wide open down the middle for a sure TD and Palmer overthrew him by about 20 yards.

It also seemed like Streater and Criner were getting the end zone looks, which is dumb for Oakland in my opinion since Moore is hands down their best receiver. Moore did get one good TD chance, but it ended up PI, DB was holding back his arm.

He still got 7 targets.

I'm starting him again next week.

Cincy even on the road should be a great matchup. Palmer returning to see old friends like the Brown family? Pfffshaaawww, I'll take that, should be fun.