Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Week 12 FU Thread

FU Miles Austin. You are the biggest pvssy on a team full of them.

FU Mikel Lashoure. Way to start of the game like you were legit then proving you're really a giant bag of doosh. :thumbsdown:

FU to me for starting Ridley over Alf Morris.

Might want to at least wait until Ridley plays its not like Morris went crazy. I'm sure Riddley could get at least 80-90 yds and possible TD which really isn't that much of a drop off from Morris that you need to be mad about

Might want to at least wait until Ridley plays its not like Morris went crazy. I'm sure Riddley could get at least 80-90 yds and possible TD which really isn't that much of a drop off from Morris that you need to be mad about

Hope so but seeing Vereen housing an 80yds+ TD isnt encouraging.

Was up two points during the Dallas game at the half,while only starting Calvin Johnson...... Then Dez,witten, and Felix jones for crying out loud add onto Andre Johnson and now I'm down 50.

Bad start to the week.

FU Vereen for vulturing from Ridley.

Props to the Pats defense for making me forget about Ridley. :headbanger:

From the looks of it I'm gonna be saying fock you Hernandez. He could at least get a td like everyone else is on the damn patriots team

A big FU to Hernandez. Get a freaking td already and stop pushing off guys in the end zone when you don't even need to

GOD DAMN IT BB I NEEDED 3 FOCKING YARDS FOR RIDLEYS BONUS FOCK

Ditto. But I was going against him in the same scenario so I don't know how I feel about it?!?!

F me for playing the StL D over the NE D. That's gonna smart!

And FU Romo! You suck till you play me twice and then go off? Asshat. At least throw Witten a TD!

And Foster and Ridly's late points were extra special.

:wall: :wall:

FU to myself for having several leagues where I have 2 really good QB's & couldn't get any trade offers to go through!

League 1: Ryan & RGIII

League 2: Brees & RGIII

League 3: Ryan & Stafford

Now I have to look at those points on my bench for 3 fockin days!

A huge fockin FU to Tom Brady, who I somehow managed to face in ALL FOCKIN THREE of my leagues. 39.4, 41 and 41.65 in each of them. How the fock does that happen? How the fock do I get so lucky? :wall:

I hear your pain, I had to face Brady and Dez Bryant who was doing nothing plus a fumble. All of a sudden he gets hot and ends up with 140 yards and a couple of TD's (which could have been worse if he caught that Hail Mary). Plus I leave RG3 on the bench. :wall:

I hear your pain, I had to face Brady and Dez Bryant who was doing nothing plus a fumble. All of a sudden he gets hot and ends up with 140 yards and a couple of TD's (which could have been worse if he caught that Hail Mary). Plus I leave RG3 on the bench. :wall:

Same here, going against Brady and Bryant. Or should I say fock the Jets and Redskins defenses for being so utterly inept and allowing the opposing offense to hold a track meet? With Harvin still down, this puts me in a position of hoping for a breakout game from Nicks (ugh) to balance the ledger a bit.

And this is a week after going against RGIII and Gronk. Trying to wrap up a 1st round bye and suddenly my luck is turning to sh1t.

Fock Brady, Belicheat, and the Pats. I focking hope that turducken sat at room temp for 10 hours before Brady took a bite and glamour boy gets salmonella. Short of that, I can't wait for the gawd damn day Brady's still in the game up 30 points with four minutes to go and gets his leg snapped. Mark my words, that day will come and Belicheat will look like the ass he truly is.

Keep tempting fate, Massholes.

FUUU myself for choosing blackmon over garcon as WR3

FUUU myself for benching ridley when his 14-15 points would have been good enough production for me

FU to Stafford...you have Calvin going off in the first half while you guys go up...then can't get him the focking ball in the 2nd half worth a damn....

No wonder the Lions f'ing blow.

FU to Mark Sanchez and the entire NY Jets for sucking so bad and allowing NE Defense to rack up 25 points. Sanchez running into his lineman's butt and falling down immediately as if he just ran into a glass window has got to be one of the most comical plays of the season. FU to Rex Ryan for saying he's still sticking with Sanchez. I know Tebow's injured so he has no choice, but I just want to give him the big FU because of his stubbornness. In fact, FU to both Sanchez and Cassel, two ex-USC products who don't deserve to be starting NFL QBs. They should be wearing headsets and holding clipboards.

FU to Stafford...you have Calvin going off in the first half while you guys go up...then can't get him the focking ball in the 2nd half worth a damn....

No wonder the Lions f'ing blow.

I'm not sure if your mad at the QB with 441 yards and 2 TDs or the WR with 8 catches 140 yards and a TD but either way you should be glad not cursing them...

I'm not sure if your mad at the QB with 441 yards and 2 TDs or the WR with 8 catches 140 yards and a TD but either way you should be glad not cursing them...

103 and a TD at the half...37 yards in the 2nd half...yeah, Im cursing the QB who racked up yards later and lost the game.

And its an FU thread...its not supposed to totally make perfect sense there chief.

103 and a TD at the half...37 yards in the 2nd half...yeah, Im cursing the QB who racked up yards later and lost the game.

And its an FU thread...its not supposed to totally make perfect sense there chief.

Next week you need to bench Megatron. Him only getting 8 catches 140 yards a TD has got to be holding your team back.

You better hit the waiver wire for someone with a better QB.

FU to Romo who has the consistency of a morning duece after Taco Bell!

:lol:

Early but FOCK YOU out to Michael Bush/Forte. Forte for fumbling and Bush for vulturing the 1 yd TD. FML.........

Belated Fock you out to Belichick for me losing Gronk for 4-6 weeks. There goes my playoff chances.

He is? What happened?

Per Rotoworld:

Jalen Parmele exited Sunday's game early in the first quarter with a leg injury.

Parmele was pedaling away on the stationary bike, suggesting a soft tissue injury such as a hamstring. His first carry went for 13 yards, but Rashad Jennings has been on the field ever since. Parmele is officially questionable to return.

Kept Jennings all year then cut him for par male

Of course Jennings scores so fu fantasy gods

Bush for vulturing the 1 yd TD. FML.........

X2 now......................FOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Fock Off Jizz Rodgers. I trade for Turner for some insurance (Ryan at QB) and now you get TDs? Get Aids.

And also a nice warm Fock You to Durka Durka Mohammed Sanu. Stop getting TD's.