Sign in to follow this  
ltpunk

Bud Light Fantasy Football

I figure if I'm gonna drink some beer might as well play some more FF. I "won" week 7 got a confirmation e-mail, replied to it and still no prize? Then I won week 11 and no confirmaion e-mail??? Just wondering if anyone has played and had any luck.

Thanks

I figure if I'm gonna drink some beer might as well play some more FF. I "won" week 7 got a confirmation e-mail, replied to it and still no prize? Then I won week 11 and no confirmaion e-mail??? Just wondering if anyone has played and had any luck.

Thanks

You used "Bud Light" and "beer" in the same post? That's OK, I'm just a beer snob.

It's just a marketing scam. Just enjoy the beer.

I agree with earlier post. Bud Light is not beer. Its a slightly tinted water beverage....or pee

I agree with earlier post. Bud Light is not beer. Its a slightly tinted water beverage....or pee

Hey its cheap, goes down smooth, and is available everywhere. Im not gonna be funneling some epic stout when my only goal is to get fubar and nail some 5 that ill regret in the morning.

Hey its cheap, goes down smooth, and is available everywhere. Im not gonna be funneling some epic stout when my only goal is to get fubar and nail some 5 that ill regret in the morning.

Gotta pound a lot of that piss water to get a buzz...

Give me a beer with character and higher alcohol content that has.....gasp ....great taste

Give me a beer with character and higher alcohol content that has.....gasp ....great taste

Egg~zactly. Domestic piss water has no flavor. Give me a microbrew (or even macrobrew with flavor) any day!

I'd much rather drink 2 or 3 tasty ales rather than a 6 pack of bud light or any other crap beer to get the same effect.

Same here. I won week 4, replied to the email, and got my prize about 4 or 5 weeks later. I also won week 11, but didn't get the email. I used the old one and filled in the info. Still don't know if I'll get my week 11 prize. No communication from them at all..

Thanks

Egg~zactly. Domestic piss water has no flavor. Give me a microbrew (or even macrobrew with flavor) any day!

I'd much rather drink 2 or 3 tasty ales rather than a 6 pack of bud light or any other crap beer to get the same effect.

wow you sound gay. calm down beer nazis the drink wasn't the issue for the op

Amen Murf!

:cheers:

Fortunately I live in an area with tremendous micro-breweries in my tri-state corner of the world.

Yes Colorado has some kick as Breweries and we manage to get some of them here in Northwest PA since it seams the in thing is to open small craft beer stores that you can buy six packs or mix and match your own six pack.

Currently enjoying this right now from a southwestern NY brewer (Southern Tier)

http://www.stbcbeer.com/old-man-winter-beer-page/