Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Jacquizz Rodgers--TNF

He didn't do much against NoLa a couple of weeks ago. However, this is about the time of year Michael Turner wears down. Jacquizz has been getting more involved in the game plan of late. Not expecting "big things" but I think he'll out-produce Turner from here-on-out.

his opportunity and production has been on an uptick since the bye. I think he is firmly a part of the offense now where as before, it was a guessing game if he would get involved.

I have to choose between him and McFadden if he plays. Right now I'm leaning toward Jaquizz because of the matchup.

He's gonna jizz all over the pathetic Saints defense!!1!1! :music_guitarred:

120 total yards, 5 receptions, 2 td's :headbanger:

Get this freakin' midget up in there ... TRACK MEET TONIGHT !!1! :banana:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY !!1!

He's gonna jizz all over the pathetic Saints defense!!1!1! :music_guitarred:

120 total yards, 5 receptions, 2 td's :headbanger:

Get this freakin' midget up in there ... TRACK MEET TONIGHT !!1! :banana:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY !!1!

I hope you’re the new physic around here cause that would be a great start in a much win dynasty game I will be rolling quizz..

I'm rolling with him over Torrey Smith in the flex. I don't expect a monster game since Atl has so many weapons, but am hoping for 12-15 points in ppr.

seems like a must start in the flex esp in ppr unless you are just loaded.

You think? Over the likes of Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, or Malcolm Floyd? :unsure:

You think? Over the likes of Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, or Malcolm Floyd? :unsure:

i'd probably go with jizz if i was choosing between those guys.

There's a lot of love for Jacquizz on this bored. I hate these Thursday games and wish I had more time to hash this out but I'll be starting Jacquizz over Reggie Bush. Reason being...I think Rodgers will get more touches than Bush. Hopefully, he'll start getting more touches than Michael Turner. I'm already starting to feel regret not starting Bush. This bored sucks. I'm lost.

dont think anyone saw that turner explosion on the first driving coming...and that said why do nfl teams keep going away from what works? teams have fallen in love with the pass too much. look what atl avg'd running the ball, both running backs well over 5ypc. just another oddball thur fantasy game, i should have thought about that before making any assumptions of a good game for jizz.

I gambled and lost time to move on!!.......was going against Grahmn who did nothing spectacular,so there is hope going to the weekend