Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Eric Decker owners anonymous

OK. I'm starting AJ Green and Welker. Now need help with the next one. I usually start Decker but he's been crap the last few weeks. The league is ppr. Here is my options

E. Decker vs Oak

D. Bowe vs Cle

D. Alexander vs pit

C. Shorts vs jets

I'm just worried about decker. Its the first round of the playoffs

I'd go with Alexander and I'm a Steelers fan.

Am I overvaluing Golden Tate when considering him over Decker? Tate has been getting in the endzone and/or getting yardage quite frequently lately and now plays Arizona.

OK. I'm starting AJ Green and Welker. Now need help with the next one. I usually start Decker but he's been crap the last few weeks. The league is ppr. Here is my options

E. Decker vs Oak

D. Bowe vs Cle

D. Alexander vs pit

C. Shorts vs jets

shorts is going to be out

don't trust Bowe

Rivers seems to be locked in on Alexander at this point. I have Rivers as my QB in my big money league. Seems like Alexander is choice #1, Floyd is close, and Gates is not the option like he used to be.

Alexander with confidence. If he doesn't produce, oh well

E. Decker vs Oak

D. Bowe vs Cle

D. Alexander vs pit

C. Shorts vs jets

Ike Taylor is out for Pittsburgh. I think Alexander is probably the safest call. Otherwise, if Shorts can play I'd give Shorts serious consideration. The Jets pass defense has actually been solid, but Shorts has been productive for weeks though so has Alexander.

Typically, when everyone is jumping ship that player has a good game... I'm sticking with Decker this week. Manning is no dummy, he knows he needs Decker. Otherwise, good defensive teams will just scheme to take away Thomas. Manning has always been able to keep 2 WRs happy and producing good numbers. I'm sure he know he has been neglecting him and will get him the ball this week!

It may be nothing spectacular, but I can see a 6-85, 1 TD night for Decker!

Typically, when everyone is jumping ship that player has a good game... I'm sticking with Decker this week. Manning is no dummy, he knows he needs Decker. Otherwise, good defensive teams will just scheme to take away Thomas. Manning has always been able to keep 2 WRs happy and producing good numbers. I'm sure he know he has been neglecting him and will get him the ball this week!

It may be nothing spectacular, but I can see a 6-85, 1 TD night for Decker!

I think the key here is when you said "good defensive teams". Oakland is not htat.

I think the key here is when you said "good defensive teams". Oakland is not htat.

I meant good teams in the near future (ie. playoffs)... You don't want your #2 guy to be out of sink with you heading into the stretch run. That's why I think Manning will make it a point to get Decker the ball tonight!

I picked up Givens and have him starting in Decker's stead. I might have rolled with him if I didn't have Denver's D, Knowshon and Reece tonight. Although, I'm still not sure I want to start Reece. :(

I picked up Givens and have him starting in Decker's stead. I might have rolled with him if I didn't have Denver's D, Knowshon and Reece tonight. Although, I'm still not sure I want to start Reece. :(

I'm shying away from both Reece and McFadden. It's Thursday, it's an unknown RB load split, and it's against Denver. I'm staying away. I hate the Thursday games. I think there's something to the premise that the games are sloppier because of less recovery time and less practice time.

I am pretty convinced that if I sit Decker he will blow up on my bench so as of right now I think I've made the decision to start him. Not happy about it...

I am pretty convinced that if I sit Decker he will blow up on my bench so as of right now I think I've made the decision to start him. Not happy about it...

Fock me. Nothing has been decided he's now on the bench. I hate Thursday night games. :wall:

Fock me. Nothing has been decided. :wall:

Quit beating yourself up... play who u think has the best opportunity and let the chips fall where they may...

I'm starting Decker over Miles Austin, and J. Gordon...

I'm in the "Harvin Screwed Me Boat", so those are my options...

With Nicks missing practice today I'm forced to start Decker. Hopefully he didn't take Mrs. Manning for a reverse cowgirl last night.

Fixed.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/42044/179/matchup-broncos--raiders

Peyton Manning's target distribution over the past month: Demaryius Thomas 38, Jacob Tamme 29, Eric Decker 19, Brandon Stokley 17, Joel Dreessen 14, Moreno 9. ... Thomas has passed Decker to be Manning's top pass-game option and ranks No. 4 overall in fantasy receiver scoring. Lining up primarily against right corners, Thomas also has the most favorable Week 14 matchup of Denver's receivers. Decker will take on LCB Michael Huff, whose conversion from safety has been a quiet success. Huff is the Raiders' best cover man. .... Oakland defends the run poorly, but pass defense is its true Achilles' heel. Putting it in a nutshell, the Raiders benched RCB Ronald Bartell in Week 13 after their alleged No. 1 corner got smoked by Browns rookie Josh Gordon for a 44-yard touchdown. Bartell was replaced by special teamer Phillip Adams, and Adams was promptly concussed. Bartell figures rejoin the starting lineup Thursday night, squaring off with Thomas. ... Is Tamme's role increasing? Primarily due to Stokley's (wrist, hip) absence, it did in last week's win over the Bucs. Replacing Stokley in the slot on all passing downs, Tamme played 74 percent of Denver's offensive snaps -- his most since Week 1 -- and led the Broncos with 13 targets, securing nine for 89 yards. Tamme is hardly trustworthy in the first round of the fantasy playoffs, but desperate owners could do worse, especially if Stokley is declared inactive. The Raiders have allowed the sixth most fantasy points to tight ends. ... Manning is a no-brainer top-five QB1. Oakland's No. 25 pass defense has allowed the second most passing touchdowns in football, and consistently allows opposing receivers to run uncovered throughout its secondary.

That Harvin boat has left me with Decker vs Bowe for WR3. :doh:

I'm in the same situation and I'm going Decker over Bowe. I'm more scared of Brady Quinn throwing to a Haden covered Bowe than I am of Manning throwing to a Huff covered Decker. Of course, Manning might throw to Thomas all night but I'm sticking with this decision.

I'm starting Eric Decker in a ppr

I'm starting Denver's Defense as well in the same league

here's hoping for receptions early and often for Decker - production in the first half. Then I need Denver's defense to score 2 defensive touchdowns, plus lots of sacks, interceptions, and fumble recoveries!

You pansies. That burnt aroma you smell are the Raiders starting corners of Bartell, Huff, and Toastelio Hansen.

With Stokley activte im sitting Decker and will start DX or Givens.

Currently forecasted rain and the possibility of Amendola being active are scaring me a bit off Givens so I may make a panic move back to Decker and hope for the best. Fock i'm bugging.

Game has started and I benched Decker. Prepare for TD in 3...2....1....

i'll take 4-51 in the first half.

D. Thomas now out. Decker should have a good game. If D. Thomas is out for the fantasy playoffs, Decker might be in for some big games.