Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

Who else is screwed b/c of TNF starters?

I've got Peyton and my opponent has Rodgers. Peyton plays on the dreaded Thursday Night Football, while Rodgers is up against the Lions on the beloved Sunday Night Football. It's 1 and done for this guy in the playoffs. :doublethumbsup:

Last week I enjoyed facing the Drew Brees owner, who was demolished by the TNF Curse. Now it's my turn. Grab those ankles if you're banking on players tonight. :banana:

I have D Thomas tonight and the guy I'm playing has Moreno, Decker, and Myers.

Hopefully the curse continues lol

Yep

In one league I have Manning, Moreno and Broncos defense

Broncos defense is only one I am happy about. I could play Freeman over Manning, but I am too stubborn.

This sucks stupid wasteland of fantasy football

I've got Peyton and my opponent has Rodgers. Peyton plays on the dreaded Thursday Night Football, while Rodgers is up against the Lions on the beloved Sunday Night Football. It's 1 and done for this guy in the playoffs. :doublethumbsup:

Last week I enjoyed facing the Drew Brees owner, who was demolished by the TNF Curse. Now it's my turn. Grab those ankles if you're banking on players tonight. :banana:

LoL....there's no reverse jinxes in fantasy football.

Don't worry about Peyton, he'll be money tonight... 310 yds--3 TD's

I've got Palmer, Tamme, Moreno and Denver D in line up right now. Will it stay that way for the next 3.5 hours? I'm still unsure.

A Peyton Manning offense vs. the Raiders.

Peyton will have his way with the Raiders. Throw for 300+ yards. Get inside the 5 at least 4 times. I predict 1 FG and 3 short TD's for Lance Ball tonight. Peyton throws for an empty 300 yards....0 TD's. :o

Peyton will have his way with the Raiders. Throw for 300+ yards. Get inside the 5 at least 4 times. I predict 1 FG and 3 short TD's for Lance Ball tonight. Peyton throws for an empty 300 yards....0 TD's. :o

Yeah, that's the stat line I fear most, and I can realistically see it happening (but will still be super pissed if it does). I have Tamme as well, and am between him and Martellus Bennett. Guess I better decide that one soon.

I keep going back and forth between starting D. Murray and Moreno and also between Hernandez and Myers - I know better judgement says to sit the TNF guys but I like having something to root for during the game to make it interesting.

Fock it,thanks to this thread I'm leaving Moreno and Decker on the bench but keeping the Bronco D in.

I'm debating between Jacob Tamme tonight or Dallas Clark vs. Philly. Also, Denver DST tonight or Pittsburgh vs. SD.

As of right now I have Tamme and Pitt starting? I've also been screwed over on TNF.

Stupid Thursdays. Denver totally inept in the redzone. Oakland so f'ing terrible that Peyton pulls the foot off the gas for the entire 4th quarter.

Like I said. Buh bye playoffs!

Backup plan, Prater: ) I have peyton also figured they'd move ball but in case they stalled out Prater would make the difference up

benched Palmer for Eli. I hope i don't regret this. 273 and 2, so far.

PRATER = MVP.

Don't you just love a slow death?

Hahaha! I frigging HATE that crap! Its always the same thing..."I'm way ahead, as long as I avoid an ALL TIME qb performance, I'll be ok!"

4tds later and I'm convulsing the whole 2nd half.

I played the owner who started Manning and Moreno. Already down 40 - fock. :(

:wall:

The ONLY positives(maybe)is that my opponent had Seabass and his 1 pt. and with it being a 10 team league my other starting rb's this weekend are Doug Martin,Ray Rice and Ahmad Bradshaw at flex.Fingers are crossed.

The Thursday night gods were cruel last week. Ryan in two leagues. Brees, Sproles, and Graham in another league.

But b/c I kept the faith I was gifted a Moreno + Decker vs Myers start to the week. Manaics hooo :pointstosky:

didn't get screwed this week but based on what i've seen this year, next season i'm officially downgrading any player who plays on thursday. Its a clear trend.

Even Manning admitted that he felt a little tired going into the game because of the short rest.

didn't get screwed this week but based on what i've seen this year, next season i'm officially downgrading any player who plays on thursday. Its a clear trend.

:rolleyes:

Doug Martin

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Tony Romo

Demarco murray

Kevin Ogletree

greg olsen

andre brown

anquan boldin

torrey smith

adrian peterson

percy harvin

joshfreeman

cecil shorts

stafford

schaub

foster

broyles

romo(again)

RGIII

alfred morris

Dez Bryant

Garcon

Brady

Vereen

Welker

dont pay attention to all of the negative nancies

:rolleyes:

Doug Martin

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Tony Romo

Demarco murray

Kevin Ogletree

greg olsen

andre brown

anquan boldin

torrey smith

adrian peterson

percy harvin

joshfreeman

cecil shorts

stafford

schaub

foster

broyles

romo(again)

RGIII

alfred morris

Dez Bryant

Garcon

Brady

Vereen

Welker

dont pay attention to all of the negative nancies

Did you just prove the theory wrong by listing a bunch of random names? :unsure: