Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Fock You Thread...Playoff edition

Fock you so hard in the ass Cam Newton. Naturally youll break off a long ass run for a TD when you play me.

In a dogfight...... Fu giants d with the 95 yard score. Charles with the 80 yard run. Those 2 things are 30 points in our format with bonus for distance.

Also, fy Matt Ryan for all of your garbage time yards and scores.

Also fock you Lynch. Stop getting focking TDs. Fock you Cruz how about do something in this damn game against one of the worst defenses

FU Chan Gailey...so glad your shitty team lost again. Maybe they'll actually fire you and CJ will get more than 8 touches.

FU Bengals receivers for dropping so many passes. Dalton should have had 3 TD passes.

My opponent in my winner-makes-playoffs matchup has AP and Lynch. :wall:

Ouch man.

Is it too early for a FU to Graham?

He better get going big time soon or my season is over. Same with Bradshaw. Also **** the Arizona defense for letting lynch run all over their asses.

Well I'll give my weekly FUs to Jimmy 'big game' Graham and Eli 'bust of the year QB' Manning. Two focking overhyped, overrated losers are costing me wins.

And BTW, did Frank Gore get hurt? Why the fock does he only have 5 carries?

Ouch man.

He also has VJax. I'm not quite out of it but I need Gore and Graham to get their heads out of their asses.

Fock you Tynes! How do you miss that focking field goal!?

I second that. I need those 3 points

Brees/Tynes vs Brady/Lloyd +8.1 pts

That is how Tynes misses that FG. And how Drew Brees is going to score 15 points.

Focks out to B Myers. Where are your yards? :angry: Started him over Rudolph.

So did I but who cares as Rudolph didn't get s either..

Fock you brees...you b@stard piece of dog sh!t...i focking hate u, you small little incompetent b@stard....go fock yourself you piece of ###### motha fucka

Jimmy Graham focking sucks.

Yep. So glad I wasted a high draft pick on this douche. It didn't feel right when I was making the pick and I won't be making this mistake again.

Yep. So glad I wasted a high draft pick on this douche. It didn't feel right when I was making the pick and I won't be making this mistake again.

I had him in a keeper in one league, and took him in the 2nd rd of another. This douchelord has been a complete focktard. At least next year I'll only deal w/ him in 1 league.

My opponent in my winner-makes-playoffs matchup has AP and Lynch. :wall:

I was up by a boat load and ready to claim victory ......... then along came FOCKING Marshawn Lynch. Hey Carrol you d-bag

rest him before he gets injured

Big Fock You to the Arizona Defense....I don't think they could stop a high school team's running game right now. It's hard to believe these jokers earn a paycheck playing this game.

Yes, my opponent has Lynch :wall:

Eat ###### and die Darren Sproles you focking midget.

It's my fault. He's sitting on my bench and is pissing in my face and laughing.

Fock off, seriously. I want to punch a baby seal everytime I hear about Kaepernick or Alex Smith.

Fock off. Seriously.

I made the playoffs in 5 leagues out of 7.

I'm definitely going to lose 4, maybe all 5. My "fock you" list is too long to get in to. Let's just say it's a mixture of my guys blowing goats and playing against people like Cam, Lynch and Seattle's D.

Eat ###### and die Darren Sproles you focking midget.

It is mildly disgusting to watch him run. Solid hands though... For a midget.

My opponent's defense alone - Seattle outscored my players combined of

Chris Johnson

Ahmad Bradshaw

Torrey Smith

Antonio Gates

Matt Bryant

Denver's Defense

My team took a sh!t on the field today and just laid in it.

Two ff leagues left to go next week.

Will likely finish with the second high score of 8 playoff teams this week.

Of course that can only mean that I was playing against the likely first high score. Brady/Lloyd against me with only a 20 pt lead (thanks Drew, CJ). I'm setting the over/under on my elimination at 2nd quarter, 7:30 remaining.

Fock you so hard in the ass Cam Newton. Naturally youll break off a long ass run for a TD when you play me.

Cam has been deadly for weeks now. after these last few weeks his points will be up right around where he was drafted. bust season swept under the rug, likeliness to be drafted high again next year? High.

Fock the Lions and wanting run tonight. Throw the damn ball to Calvin!!!!

I'll throw the entire Arizona Cards organization onto the pile. How you can't have one NFL caliber QB since good 'ol Kurt retired id beyond me.. oh and that Patrick Peterson fella spit the bit pretty pathetically.

I now need Brady to have a versus Colts kind've effort.. or i'm toast.. and I have Lynch, Martin and Marshall. Good times. :rolleyes:

A huge fock you to the Arizona Cards. How can you even be allowed to call yourselves a NFL team? I'M sure I speak for all the teams that got butt raped and knocked out of the playoffs by the seahags def. Focking hate FF.