Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

If Bradshaw sits, who you starting Wilson over?

Bradshaw has a grade 1 knee sprain, per Rotoworld. Not sure yet if he'll sit or not but if he does, who you going to sit for David Wilson?

I'll gladly sit D Murray.

is grade 1 worse or better than grade 2, 3? :unsure:

And to answer your question... I'll be sitting Ahmad himself for Wilson. If Ahmad goes, I'll be benching both for Lance Moore.

Assuming Bradshaw is out, I'm considering starting Wilson over Ray Rice. The Falcons have given up the 8th most RB points in my league while the Broncos have given up the 29th most. Am I crazy?

I'll be flexing Wilson over Leshoure in a PPR league. Bell has been eating into Leshoure's touches lately & I'd prefer the explosive Wilson over the plodding Leshoure.

I dont think I would have room to play him this week. Ive got Spiller, Martin, and Moreno playing. The only one that worries me a bit is Spiller but I still think he will be good for 20+ touches this game against Seattle. If Wilson does play then I would suggest everyone start him if your other players dont have a good match up

Wilson starting over Bradshaw would really complicate things for me. I own Bradshaw, so he'd obviously sit...but:

RB: Mathews, McFadden, Murray, Moreno (start 2 RB + 1 possibly for Flex)

WR: Decker, Amendola, Givens (Flex only)

Realistically, I'm probably going Wilson, Moreno and McFadden for the RB/Flex spot and sending Mathews, Murray, Decker, Amendola and Givens to the bench.

if bradshaw is out i would have to bench one of the 3 listed and start wilson.

who to bench in a ppr???

mcfadden, chris johnson, or sproles.

I would prolly bench Chris Johnson vs nyj on monday night. yikes.

I'll be flexing Wilson over Leshoure in a PPR league. Bell has been eating into Leshoure's touches lately & I'd prefer the explosive Wilson over the plodding Leshoure.

I am thinking Bell might be a nice play.

I would be starting him over Montell Owens. Yes, my RBs are pretty weak. Then again, I might flex Montell.

I have been starting Rice, Moreno and Sproles. In my league, you get individual return yardage/TDs, so I will be starting Wilson, probably over Sproles.

Sproles is no longer returning kicks, and I watched the Tampa v Philly game and they not only shut down B Brown running the ball, they always had someone flare out with him into the flat to make sure he didn't burn them on the ground.

Rice and Moreno scare me this week too, playing against one another in a game that I think will feature the pass more than the run. But you can't sit Rice and you have to ride the hot hand in Moreno.

I have Brady, AJ Green and Calvin as must starts

Need to pick 3

RB

RB

WR/RB

Denario Alexander, Wilson, Ridley, R. Bush, and Lance Moore

Leaning towards Denario, Bush, and Wilson. Benching Ridley against SF and Lance Moore because Alexander has been a beast.

Agree? or start Ridley or Wilson?

Over Leshore, I didn't like how the Lions went to the committee approach last week. I had Brown on my bench last week and we give KR yards and scores. He had 40 points, I won anyway but that 40 would have saved me a couple grays.

I have been starting Rice, Moreno and Sproles. In my league, you get individual return yardage/TDs, so I will be starting Wilson, probably over Sproles.

Sproles is no longer returning kicks, and I watched the Tampa v Philly game and they not only shut down B Brown running the ball, they always had someone flare out with him into the flat to make sure he didn't burn them on the ground.

Rice and Moreno scare me this week too, playing against one another in a game that I think will feature the pass more than the run. But you can't sit Rice and you have to ride the hot hand in Moreno.

Sproles has been my RB2 when healthy. I was able to pick up Wilson and Owens and need to start one of the two to pair with Foster. I will say this as a Giants Homer, Bradshaw is as tough as it gets and I believe he will play but only in a strictly pass protection roll. The only issue with Wilson is although he's by far more explosive than Bradshaw, he had a ton of fumbling issues in college and to start off his NFL career. All it would take is an early fumble to find a seat on the :bench: which scares the hell out of me especially in a playoff game. He is a true high risk/high reward start and if Bradshaw doesn't play, you have to take the gamble unless you have a clear alternative and for me Owens is not that. I may throw Sproles in because let's face it, I know Tampa stuffed Brown but Sproles is used 90% in the passing game anyway and in ppr is worth a start.

Snippet from an article on the med.nyu.edu website.

Knee Sprain

(Sprain, Knee)

by Amy Scholten, MPH

http://pediatrics.med.nyu.edu/conditions-we-treat/conditions/knee-sprain

Grades

Knee sprains are graded according to their severity. The more ligaments that are involved means the more severe the injury.

Grade 1

Stretching and microtearing of ligament tissue

Grade 2

Partial tearing of ligament tissue

Mild instability of the joint when tested

Grade 3

Severe or complete tearing of ligament tissue

Significant instability of the joint

Ahmad Bradshaw (knee, foot) did not practice Thursday.

Bradshaw's knee sprain has him extremely questionable for Sunday's game in Atlanta. Paul Schwartz of the New York Post is betting that he doesn't even make the trip. Although freakish Robert Griffin III appears set to play through his Grade 1 sprain, it's normally a 1-2 week injury -- especially for running backs. Explosive rookie David Wilson is shaping up as a legit RB1 for the semifinal round of the fantasy playoffs.

Still early and things could change. If Pauly Schwartz is right and Bradshaw doesn't even make the trip.....the decision is a slam dunk for me. :banana:

As a Bradshaw owner, I hate this thread.

Wilson was drafted in my league and the owner wouldn't accept any kind of reasonable trade for him. Looks like Owens will be my RB2 for the playoffs :thumbsdown:

As a Bradshaw owner, I hate this thread.

Wilson was drafted in my league and the owner wouldn't accept any kind of reasonable trade for him. Looks like Owens will be my RB2 for the playoffs :thumbsdown:

There there. You've had your fun with Bradshaw who has stayed relatively healthy longer than I expected him to.

I drafted Wilson and have never been offered one single trade. You can't just say the Wilson owner in your league wouldn't accept any kind of reasonable trade for him without giving details. What were the offers? Who else does the Wilson owner have on his team?

Assuming Bradshaw is out, I'm considering starting Wilson over Ray Rice. The Falcons have given up the 8th most RB points in my league while the Broncos have given up the 29th most. Am I crazy?

I am in the same boat.. I am considering starting either Wilson (if Bradshaw sits) or DeMarco Murray over Rice. Someone said I need shock therapy though...

Starting Wilson over Bryce Brown. :mellow:

:music_guitarred:

I'm toying with the idea of starting him over Roddy (assuming he's active) or Cobb. Not sure which one I would bench of those two.

Auction draft league with twenty teams. Another owner picked up David Wilson for $15. I tried to get Wilson for many weeks.

Finally traded for him dealing away Justin Forsett after he had a nice game.

In semifinals of the league and ready to see Wilson explode!!

I am in the Championship this weekend in a league where you start 3RBs. I have D Wilson, R Rice, Moreno and Sproles. The only guys that I know for sure that I am starting are Wilson and Rice. Rice has a tough match-up, but you never ever bench Ray Rice. Ever. Moreno has been great lately, but we all know how tenuous that situation is, maybe a fumble, maybe ineffective, maybe we see more Hillman/Ball, but Moreno could just as easily get 4pts as 16. Still, I think Moreno is a better play that Sproles due to the potential volume. Sproles has a bad match-up, Tampa Bay doesn't just stop the run, they stop running backs, period.

But D Wilson has easily got the highest upside of the bunch. Crazy skills, a team that likes to run, against a team that has struggled recently against the run. If Bradshaw were healthy, he would be a top 5 play this weekend. Wilson to me is a top 5 guy too.

Coach Tom Coughlin expressed confidence that rookie David Wilson can physically handle 20-25 carries in a game if necessary.

"This guy has very, very good leg strength and he has got one ingredient that you look for in everybody and it's stamina," said Coughlin. "He has outstanding stamina. It appears that he can go all day long. So those are going to be assets he needs right down the stretch here." At this point, Wilson is the favorite to start for the Giants at Atlanta on Sunday. He's a legit RB1 option.

:banana:

If Bradshaw sits...it is Ray Rice & David Wilson for me

If Bradshaw plays...then Ray Rice & Darren Mcfadden....feeling good about McFadden this week too!

I'm with you. Right now I have ADP and DMC penciled in (and starting DMC over Spiller), but I think I'll sub Wilson for DMC if Bradshaw sits.

Chris Johnson

Knowshon Moreno

David Wilson

I gotta pick two. I stil can't decide. :wall:

I am with you....ppr gotta pick 3.

Chris Johnson

Darren Sproles

David Wilson

Darren Mcfadden

for now i have mcfadden benched???? still have no clue.

mines worse non ppr and i gotta pick 2

t rich

spiller

moreno

wilson

Pick 4:

TRich

Jamaal Charles

Moreno

Wilson

SJax

Ridley

Julio

Cobb

Colston

I have no idea what to do. I think I've already ruled out SJax, Ridley, and Colston, but I don't know which other 2 to bench.

Chris Johnson

Knowshon Moreno

David Wilson

I gotta pick two. I stil can't decide. :wall:

Never thought I would have said this 4 weeks ago but I would roll out Wilson and Moreno.

Wilson has a great matchup, was electric last week and eager to stay out of the doghouse. Top 10 back.

Moreno - He will get 20+ touches against a banged up defense. Everyone says Peyton only passes in the Red Zone but his whole career he has been giving his RB's touches in the redzone.....not his fault they can't get in from the 1. I like the workload and redzone touches. Full disclosure I also have Peyton and the kicker so I like locking up the redzone points.

Therook