Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Kenny Britt

Anyone rolling with Britt vs the Jets?!?!

Anyone rolling with Britt vs the Jets?!?!

I'm debating it, but only because my options are Britt, T.Y. Hilton, and Antonio Brown.

Not too high on any of them really lol. I'd say there's a better chance he lays a dud than anything, but with that amount of targets, who knows. It's a longshot IMO

I'm probably playing him. Need 2 out of Britt, Maclin, Moore and Amendola. Amendola looks questionable and Moore hasn't done anything for a few weeks so I'm left with the first two. A little concerned about Britt getting covered by Cromartie though. Hopefully he's not considered good enough this year for Cromartie to follow him around!

Would Josh Gordon be a better play than Britt? Ugh, I hate these decisions!!

Would Josh Gordon be a better play than Britt? Ugh, I hate these decisions!!

I think so. I have Gordon locked in as a starter against the soft Redskins pass D and don't really want to rely on Britt against Cromartie and the Jets pass D. I think Gordon is good for 80 + 1 TD and maybe more. I could see Britt getting about 60 and 0 TDs.

I'm in the same boat...

I've also got MIA WR B. Hartline, and D. Bess is OUT.

I suppose part of the initial roster selection thinking is that TEN "should" get 1 or 2 INTs against Sanchez, so that means more plays / series for TEN offense, and maybe a short field or two for Britt to score.

I think so. I have Gordon locked in as a starter against the soft Redskins pass D and don't really want to rely on Britt against Cromartie and the Jets pass D. I think Gordon is good for 80 + 1 TD and maybe more. I could see Britt getting about 60 and 0 TDs.

Thanks