Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

I'm starting Gates

Starting Gates over tamme/ww pickup. That's pretty much it really, just rollin out the big guy and praying for a td. True story.

Starting Gates over tamme/ww pickup. That's pretty much it really, just rollin out the big guy and praying for a td. True story.

I really thought Gates would have a great year but has he fallen off this year. I am not sure if it's because he's old or because of the emergence of Danario Alexander in recent weeks. I expected numbers like he was putting up 2 years ago before he got hurt but nothing close to that at all.

Is Gates hurt or why is this such a big deal? I'd start Gates over Tamme all day, every day & twice on Sunday.... especially this Sunday.

Pick up Sheffler - 10 targets last week - Petigrew out - easiest decision you could make. Gates has sucked virtually all year.

I'm going down with the ship too. Waiver wire pickups have just as much risk at this point.

Gates all the way. Down with the ship too...

Pick up Sheffler - 10 targets last week - Petigrew out - easiest decision you could make. Gates has sucked virtually all year.

This is not the worst idea actually.

After using M. Lewis since Gronkowski went down, I picked up Scheffler for this weekend. Hopefully he gets double digit points... Not asking for much, given it's a PPR league.