Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

CLE D

Plug and play in ur playoff round this week if Cousins starts at QB?

My concern is WAS may go conservate. Punts and FG's if they get into range. Meaning most the DEF scoring will b points against bonuses more than turnovers and sacks

What say u?

I just picked them up when I heard the news that cousins is starting. I have the Pats against the 49ers in my lineup right now. Forecast for the cleveland game is 36% chance of showers, 52F and winds of 13 mph. I could see kaepernick doing pretty well against the pats D. Thinking seriously about putting Cleveland into my lineup.

I just picked them up when I heard the news that cousins is starting. I have the Pats against the 49ers in my lineup right now. Forecast for the cleveland game is 36% chance of showers, 52F and winds of 13 mph. I could see kaepernick doing pretty well against the pats D. Thinking seriously about putting Cleveland into my lineup.

Facing the same decision. Started Cleveland over NE last week due to matchup and it made the difference in my win. When I think rookie, I think turnovers and sacks. Think I'll go Brown.

Starting Browns today over Miami and St Louis

As of now I'm starting the Lions D/ST over the Browns and Dolphins. I believe that Cousins is going to have a good day, he is a gamer, played in some huge bad weather games for the Spartans, and the Redskins have more to play for than the Browns.

The Cardinals appear to have quit, and their O Line is simply atrocious.

As of now I'm starting the Lions D/ST over the Browns and Dolphins. I believe that Cousins is going to have a good day, he is a gamer, played in some huge bad weather games for the Spartans, and the Redskins have more to play for than the Browns.

The Cardinals appear to have quit, and their O Line is simply atrocious.

Same here, GO LIONS D!

When I found out Cousins was starting (and RGIII is out) I picked up Cleveland and starting them over the Bears D.

I have SEA and CLE which is a coin flip. I have SEA in right now but worry about a letdown after last week.

I'm right there with you. Especially since I have Bengals D/ST sitting on my bench with 24 points. Ugh... Let's go SEA!

Cousins is going to kill Alfred :wall:

I think it's more that without RG3 the Redskins go back to being a 5 win team that doesn't scare anybody. From what I've seen, RG3 has a very good argument for MVP. He won't win it of course, but he should probably be third in the league after Brady and Peyton.