Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Zero points from your kicker thread

He missed a chip shot but now since they are down old fock Coughlin keeps going for it on 4th down when they are in range. I think 3 times now?

This doesn't surprise me. 1st or 2nd in points all year, averaging between 105-140 fantasy points a game every league, and it's time to get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. No production from my kicker but also right down the line. No surprise that teams that barely squeaked into the playoffs and I've already beaten twice on the season will blow me out this week.

This is why I only play for beer money.

He missed a chip shot but now since they are down old fock Coughlin keeps going for it on 4th down when they are in range. I think 3 times now?

Yes, 3x. I don't get it. Idiotic.

I have Gostkowski going tonight. I mustered up three focking points from Ray Rice and his new offensive coordinator. Baltimore Bunchoftards.

Picked up and started Shayne Graham to try and offset points by my opponents QB Matt Schaub. Graham got me 18 pts today! :headbanger:

Tim

Picked up and started Shayne Graham to try and offset points by my opponents QB Matt Schaub. Graham got me 18 pts today! :headbanger:

Tim

Get the fock out of this thread then :mad:

Had Tynes in as well, I have a 19 point lead and he has New York Jets defense. I think its 50/50 shot now.

Don't feel too bad...i started Barth, CLE D, and Alexander...a combined 0 points...still won 159-127. Thank you Brees, Peterson and Pitta!!!

He kinda of matched my team overall.

Josh Gordon and your 3 points

Brandon Myers and your 1.5

Doug Martin thanks for you 3 or whatever

and and Dont forget about D. Alexander and your focking goose egg.

7.5 points from 3 players :banana:

Oh yeah I lost

Played vs Blair Walsh in a league where he scored 56 points :wacko: . We have some bs scoring system that awards ridiculous bonuses for long fg's. We've had kickers end up in the top 10 in scoring before. I have complained about it for the last decade and I'm focking done after this year if they don't change it. If I can get 8 points from the Jets defense I will still win but I'm tired of having kickers have more impact on scoring than qb's/wr's/rb's every week. :angry:

Shayne Graham 18 points. :headbanger:

Shayne Graham the highest point getter on my team. :shocking:

I wish I got zero from my kicker instead of 18 total from Eli, DX, Mathews, Ridley, Daniels, and Detroit D.

Barth in the starting lineup, Walsh on the bench. :wall:

Ouch.

That said.. The Saints shutting out Tampa Bay has got to be one of the flukier things I've seen this season.

Lost in the playoffs because I got zero from Connor Barth and he had Blair Walsh.

THIS is a reason why kickers should be eliminated from our league! So effin frustratingly random.

Barth in the starting lineup, Walsh on the bench. :wall:

Same. And I started Dwyer over James Jones! :wall:

Still won, though.

I'll join this club and maybe be the president!! hahaha!

L. Tynes = 0

D. Alexander = 0

M. Stafford = -0.16 pts

D. Thomas = 1.3 pts

Det DS/T = 3.9

Now do I qualify to join!? At least my 3 RB's got over 15 pts :cheers: