Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

How old are all you old focks?

I can tell your old just by your name. Nobody younger than 30 knows who the hell Thorton Melon is. And without doing the math, I'd guess you're pushing 40.

good movie

Thornton Melon is an institution. (The movie character) but no offense, looks good on you too

The one on Ben Wallace's jock? Yes.

:D

I miss teenage CTT.

:(

Can't believe he sold out, man. Then he was exposed and I forgave him. I got into a discussion with my buddy about those Piston teams, they just worked so well together. None of those players were the same without each other. Chauncey was/is a solid 2-guard, but he was considered a top-knotch PG for about 5 years with the Pistons. The way they feed off and complimented each other was perfect. If Ben hadn't left, I think they would have won at least one more ring, and would have continue to roll over the East until the big 3 got together in Boston. I miss them being relevant :(

I just turned 35. Being this old is the worst. My left knee swells up randomly and I'm sleepy all day if I get less than 7 hours sleep the night prior.

So I can't imagine how bad it must be being as close to death as the rest of you focks.

I just turned 35. Being this old is the worst. My left knee swells up randomly and I'm sleepy all day if I get less than 7 hours sleep the night prior.

So I can't imagine how bad it must be being as close to death as the rest of you focks.

I played hockey with a guy turning 70 in a few months tonight. It's all perspective

I meant emotionally.

Wow, really?

I'm starting to think you're mad at me :dunno:

Over the 7 years we've known each other, my emotionality is stand out between us?

You want your steak huh :angry:

I didn't watch that show so didn't catch the reference. I did watch Three's Company- Chrissy's birthday was Christmas.

Lots of big birthdays besides the most famous birthday of all time. In addition to Jesus, we've got Isaac Newton, Humphrey Bogart, Bo Schembechler, Jimmy Buffet, and Annie Lennox.

So you got your #1 religion guy of all time, #1 science guy of all time, the world's coolest guy during the '40s/'50s, and my all time favorite college football coach.

What's also nice is that the Christmas scene in Forrest Gump was set in 1971- the exact day of my birth. I'm the only person who would notice that bit of trivia.

Jesus wasn't born in December. Early Christians put it there to try to compete with the saturnalia festivals, and other local pagan holidays.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_date.htm

I can tell your old just by your name. Nobody younger than 30 knows who the hell Thorton Melon is. And without doing the math, I'd guess you're pushing 40.

good movie

48.638 (roughly)

The fact that some of you focks are that old and still so clueless reinforces my belief that nobody ever gets their sh1t together completely.

The fact that some of you focks are that old and still so clueless reinforces my belief that nobody ever gets their sh1t together completely.

The fact that you are just now realizing this proves your point.

/thread

:first:

I embrace my cluelessness. Acceptance is the key.

Turning 50 the day after Christmas

Now get the hell off my lawn!

Can't believe he sold out, man. Then he was exposed and I forgave him. I got into a discussion with my buddy about those Piston teams, they just worked so well together. None of those players were the same without each other. Chauncey was/is a solid 2-guard, but he was considered a top-knotch PG for about 5 years with the Pistons. The way they feed off and complimented each other was perfect. If Ben hadn't left, I think they would have won at least one more ring, and would have continue to roll over the East until the big 3 got together in Boston. I miss them being relevant :(

You are one of the few that do.

Turned 40 this past July. First time in my life I was upset/sad over turning a year older.

that's why my doctor is a woman. Tiny fingers. No sausage finger fock coming at me.

I'm 53.

:shocking: :shocking:

You do know they can now test the prostate by simply drawing blood? Yet you still insist on taking it up the @ss?

High five!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

:shocking: :shocking:

You do know they can now test the prostate by simply drawing blood? Yet you still insist on taking it up the @ss?

High five!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

High five? More like deep fore.

46 but that's 36 in white people ages.

I'm 42. Future ex wife is 33, new gf is 27. :cheers:

:music_guitarred:

Wow, really?

I'm starting to think you're mad at me :dunno:

Over the 7 years we've known each other, my emotionality is stand out between us?

You want your steak huh :angry:

7 years? Really? Damn. Still no nekkid pics?

:mad:

Actually, it's more like 50 in white years. We live longer.

But their skin lasts longer. 46 thems is 36 us HTHs