Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Ahmad Bradshaw and David Wilson owners

What u gonna do?

Bradshaw limping in, David Wilson with the more upside. Wilson blew some blitz pickups or something, etc etc.

UGH!!

No idea, I have both but if Bradshaw is going to try and play I don't really have confidence starting either. It is for my flex. I picked up Hixon so I have another late game option. I can't imagine I would ever start Bradshaw. It would be way too easy for him to have one carry and out. I am going back and forth between Wilson and Hixon. If Bradshaw is not listed as out I am leaning towards Hixon.

I just grabbed Ryan Grant and thinking about maybe starting him. Got S Jackson as well. I got several running backs and questions with most.

Same boat, torn over starting Bradshaw @ flex, have Wilson but not even considering him. Probably going with Amendola @ the flex spot and letting Ahmad sit.

both on the bench, starting Ballard instead.

I just grabbed Ryan Grant and thinking about maybe starting him. Got S Jackson as well. I got several running backs and questions with most.

This is my only option as well. Grant, Bradshaw, or Wilson.

Sweet Jesus

So now I am leaning towards Wilson. Bradshaws downside is too scary and his upside (normal Bradshaw day) isn't that enticing. Since it is my flex I feel like I can gamble a little. And if I am going to gamble the payoff needs to be a little better then what Bradshaw usually gets.

flexing Ballard over both.

both on the bench, starting Ballard instead.

+1

I'm very risk adverse for this last game but would have preferred to start Wilson if not for Bradshaw.