Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Good season everyone!

Good season everyone! See you again next season, hopefully.

Being the defacto commissioner, i will try to get the ball rolling some time next summer. Unless someone else wants to do it.

Anyway, until someone else volunteers to take the job, i figured we should settle a couple of things, assuming that this league will play again next year. These are two issues i know people want to discuss.

1) Changing the flex position from a WR/TE only flex, to a RB/WR/TE flex

2) Whether a certain player who seemed to bail on the league this year will be allowed back next season.

Im thinking we should just vote on these two things. I dont really think either of these issues need much discussion. If you trust me, you can PM me your votes. If you dont trust me, you'll have to post them in here i guess. If the vote is tied, i say that means stay with the staus quo. In other words to make a change, we need a majority vote.

If there are any other changes you think we should discuss, please post them here.

Glad to see someone taking the reins here.

I trust you, but will post here anyway.

1) I like RB/WR/TE at flex. It will lower the confusion too.

2) I doubt he even wants to come back.

Congrats everyone!

I'll add my two cents here as well...

1) I like the rules as they stand. I think it makes it a little more competitive, but hey... I'm a noob, so what the fock do I know?

2) I really don't care, one way or the other... If TBBOM decides he wants in next year, I'd be willing to give him a second chance. I do, however, understand that this would be his third chance for some of you and would get it if you decided enough was enough.

I would have crushed you monkeys this year if you hadn't given my team to a woman (who took 3rd... good job Old Maid)!

I would have crushed you monkeys this year if you hadn't given my team to a woman (who took 3rd... good job Old Maid)!

Actually, this league was mine to lose and when I lost the first overall pick to injury, folks started having their biggest games against me each week. I beat 2 of top 3 teams in the last two weeks of the season. I won as many games as anyone in the regular season. Started off 1-4 and then won like the next 9 straight to dominate the second half of the season.

I can go all night with these excuses. :overhead:

Cool - who won anyway.

I say Flex open to RB/WR/TE this way Volty wont yell at me again.

Great season...thanks to everyone. Congrats South Carolina..you are a champion. :first:

1) Either way is fine by me, having to choose RB/WR/TE

2) What Old Maid said.

Other - maybe 1 or 2 less bench players.

IM pretty sure we are going to have at least one opening next year. If you want it, its yours. Unless we give it to someone else of course. :D

Cool - who won anyway.

I say Flex open to RB/WR/TE this way Volty wont yell at me again.

No one. Old Maid was supposed to let us let her beat us, but then she had to go and get all "I know what im doin' i dont need y'alls help no more" and bench Aaron Rodgers for Josh "I had potential in college" Freeman in the semifinals. After that i dont think anyone really even tried any more.

Also,

1) I think adding RB just to cut down on confusion makes sense,

2) I dont care who signs up for the league. I dont think ive ever played in a league where at least one owner didnt disappear during the season. To me, its just part of the game. It may not always be fair, but what is in life?

Actually, this league was mine to lose and when I lost the first overall pick to injury, folks started having their biggest games against me each week. I beat 2 of top 3 teams in the last two weeks of the season. I won as many games as anyone in the regular season. Started off 1-4 and then won like the next 9 straight to dominate the second half of the season.

I can go all night with these excuses. :overhead:

I beat the #3 seed, the #2 seed, and the #1 seed in the playoffs. Your team had a nice little run.My team was a team of destiny.

IM pretty sure we are going to have at least one opening next year. If you want it, its yours. Unless we give it to someone else of course. :D

I'd be game for sure. I promise I'll actually show up and submit a lineup each week!

Are we rewarding our champion? Tshirts? Cup with Geek Poo?

I think im supposed to get a cup of Old Maid Soft Serve. I still havent decided if im comfy giving her my address. When i gave BillE my addy for the megatoof i won, that dude showed up and hung around for months. So im debating my choices.

I think im supposed to get a cup of Old Maid Soft Serve. I still havent decided if im comfy giving her my address. When i gave BillE my addy for the megatoof i won, that dude showed up and hung around for months. So im debating my choices.

Give her my address. :wub:

Just DO IT!

I promise I won't tell anyone you still live in the basement at your Mom's house.