Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Terrific news for the geeks!

This morning I heard my first radio commercial for cosmetic surgery to get rid of man-boobs. Just think : If you get the surgery right now you can go swimming without any-shirt and sports bra this summer! :banana:

This morning I heard my first radio commercial for cosmetic surgery to get rid of man-boobs. Just think : If you get the surgery right now you can go swimming without any-shirt and sports bra this summer! :banana:

Let me know when they can transplant a neck for drob

How is your mom going to afford it on her salary?

I've heard of this procedure as well. It's called the bench press and a salad now and then.

They can construct a neck out of the fat they remove from his t1tties. :dunno:

Im on the waiting list, hoping to get ray lewis's next almost made it to the superbowl party murder victim.

Does anyone grab their man boob with their free hand when they're jerking the :banana: with the other?

Me neither. :wave:

Does anyone grab their man boob with their free hand when they're jerking the :banana: with the other?

Me neither. :wave:

I suck the nipple too!

You probably cut him at disney world

:banana:

I miss Wilzone

-_-

I saw him just the other day, he looks the same...

Can size!!

:o

Can size!!

:o

LOL, hate to disappoint but the guy is like 6ft and 190lbs, I cannot recall exactly who it was that started the manboobs thing (fricker? cmh? Swerski?) but it was all simply a goof

Umm, I don't recall seeing you. Stalker??!! :shocking:

LOL, hate to disappoint but the guy is like 6ft and 190lbs, I cannot recall exactly who it was that started the manboobs thing (fricker? cmh? Swerski?) but it was all simply a goof

Down to 180 now. Running like a mofo. The thing is, I have these meaty, swollen-looking nipples that often give me the manboob look. I could weigh 125 and if the shirt I was wearing was tight enough, I'd look like I have manboobs. The crew picked up on that in my GTG photo from way back when. And the rest was history. :doh:

I miss Wilzone

sleep.gif

You want to know something really creepy? On January 15, 2013 at about 6:15 pm Eastern time (two minutes after your post!!?), a girl driving along at about 45-50 MPH was too busy texting to notice that her car was coming up on a red light. As she barreled through the red light, I happened to be driving my car (with my 5 year old son in the back) through the intersection heading right into her path. I saw her car less than one second before impact and then everything was spinning and loud noises and then total silence and my car was now facing the road it had just come from...When I went to clean out my totaled car at the junk yard a few days later, the guy who worked there told me I was one lucky son of a b!tch to be walking in there to get my stuff. He said the cars that look like mine usually ended up at a different junk yard, one where cars that have had people die in them go to await investigation.

You want to know something really creepy? On January 15, 2013 at about 6:15 pm Eastern time (two minutes after your post!!?), a girl driving along at about 45-50 MPH was too busy texting to notice that her car was coming up on a red light. As she barreled through the red light, I happened to be driving my car (with my 5 year old son in the back) through the intersection heading right into her path. I saw her car less than one second before impact and then everything was spinning and loud noises and then total silence and my car was now facing the road it had just come from...When I went to clean out my totaled car at the junk yard a few days later, the guy who worked there told me I was one lucky son of a b!tch to be walking in there to get my stuff. He said the cars that look like mine usually ended up at a different junk yard, one where cars that have had people die in them go to await investigation.

Was your son OK? :(

Yeah, he was totally fine. Scared but fine. I had some residual neck and back issues that needed a bit of PT, but nothing too major.

Edit -- Can size was decent and she was pretty hot actually. If she wanted to smash, she could have just asked. :banana:

That's pretty focked up really. I post "I miss Wilzone" right when you are in an almost fatal crash :shocking:

Kinda bugging me out a little.

And not to sound all Giantsfan whacked, but I've had other weird, almost psychic things like this happen to me. Like seeing things in dreams that end up happening. Just stupid things. Or singing a song, and the exact verse I was singing comes on a radio station I just switched to.

If only I could use it to pick better fantasy teams. :thumbsdown: