Sign in to follow this  
Miami Dolphins

32 Team Dynasty League - Team Available

We're a 32 team Salary Cap/Contract League entering our 5th season. We have a 40 player active roster limit, plus 6 man Practice Squad, and Injured Reserve (the roster limit is suspended during the off-season until just after the NFL's final cut-down day). Positions played are QB, RB, WR, TE, FLEX, DL, LB, DB, FLEX and K. We basically mimic the NFL as closely as we can within a 16 week season (12 week regular season, then NFL format playoffs and Super Bowl on week 16). We use Proboards for league management and Fantrax for scoring and standings.

It's a fair, fun, and active league with very competitive GMs and year round activity. Post your email address or send me a message, and I'll get you in to the league for a closer look.

Thanks,
Miami Dolphins

The Washington Redskins are available. The team has all 4 of its 2013 picks in the 18th position. Decent Roster with Cam Newton at QB so not a complete rebuild.

Great time to take over a team. Let me know if you want in for a closer look.

We have 3 no-shows this year and only one on the waiting list. Available teams are the Texans, Jags and Bucs. Let me know if you want in for a closer look.

Jaguars available. Team needs a rebuild and 3 first rounders next year will help a lot if the draft class is anywhere near as good as they say it will be. Let me know if interested and I'll get you in for a closer look.