Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

First Non Official FFToday Mock Draft Discussion

Nothing worse than seeing the two guys you had your eye on go in order right before you pick. Was hoping to grab D.Rich or D.Jax, guess I'll settle for Maclin. What can I say, I've bought into the Chip Kelly hype and I think the eagles are poised to put up some good fantasy numbers this year...

I hear ya Patch ! You know it's a decent draft when players your debating on go before you and after.

Nothing worse than seeing the two guys you had your eye on go in order right before you pick. Was hoping to grab D.Rich or D.Jax, guess I'll settle for Maclin. What can I say, I've bought into the Chip Kelly hype and I think the eagles are poised to put up some good fantasy numbers this year...

Patches you coulda had either one of those guys.

See: http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=68390&O=113&DISPLAY=LEAGUE

Look at who is picking after you before the turn. They all had QBs already, so you could have taken D Rich or D Jax and then still got your man Stafford after the turn. I did the same thing before I made the Jennigs pick; I knew I wanted another WR or QB at 6/7, and I knew of everyone picking before me only you would take a QB. I had Stafford/Luck/Wilson all around the same tier and Jennings ahead of Maclin/DJax so I took the WR knowing that I'd still get an acceptable QB after the turn.

Patches you coulda had either one of those guys.

See: http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=68390&O=113&DISPLAY=LEAGUE

Look at who is picking after you before the turn. They all had QBs already, so you could have taken D Rich or D Jax and then still got your man Stafford after the turn. I did the same thing before I made the Jennigs pick; I knew I wanted another WR or QB at 6/7, and I knew of everyone picking before me only you would take a QB. I had Stafford/Luck/Wilson all around the same tier and Jennings ahead of Maclin/DJax so I took the WR knowing that I'd still get an acceptable QB after the turn.

Oh I know I could've had them. Problem is I thought there'd be a run on QBs in the 6th so I made an early predraft list of Qbs I would want. By the time I checked back I had already grabbed Stafford. Not worried about it though, I still feel good about my picks. Good insight though! I am really impressed at all the players coming off the board, its a great gauge of perceived value.

Oh I know I could've had them. Problem is I thought there'd be a run on QBs in the 6th so I made an early predraft list of Qbs I would want. By the time I checked back I had already grabbed Stafford. Not worried about it though, I still feel good about my picks. Good insight though! I am really impressed at all the players coming off the board, its a great gauge of perceived value.

You would have been the tail end of the run so it wouldn't have mattered. I saw the same thing, me and the next 4 guys all needed QBs. I could have led the parade. You'd all get two picks before I could go again. I figured 'fock it, sock it to me.'

Took my WR3, will grab my flex in 7, should still get a good QB later since folks will be filling in their flex and TE spots.

Nice pick on Romo. He's very under rated for me and I will post some analysis on him later. I believe in our 6 point passing TD Zealots league he was QB 4 from weeks 5-16 total.

That's better than Brees or Brady. Dude tossed 5,000 yards, has Dez/Witten, a dome and a non dominant defense that should keep them passing often.

Great qb values late.

With Romo off the board, I paired Wilson with Lynch. That might cause some bye week and injury issues as I generally don't like to buy into one team too much but I think it's great insurance with the addition of Harvin.

He could give Wilson some crazy yac numbers and when they feature him on screens around the goal line, he might not poach tds from Lynch.

The only concern here is Seattle's dominant D limiting garbage time but I think Wilson, and all the running qbs, get a little bit of a boost in a 4 point passing td league.

I rolled the dice on another rookie RB here in 7. MFM knows a hundred times more about the rookies than I do and recommends Franklin. Hearing good things from other sources as well. Hopefully these guys are geting me round 2/3 value in rounds 5 and 7. There are backfield jobs available that would do that for them.

Over 48 hours since my last pick and counting. I think that's a record for me, even in a real slow draft.

Over 48 hours since my last pick and counting. I think that's a record for me, in in a real slow draft.

I think everyone knows but if they don't you can make a pre draft pick on the MFL site.

Choose your top targets and it will be autopicked when you are up.

If you have any issues feel free to PM here.

We are halfway through. Home stretch time!

While seeing that the running back market evaporated exponentially between round 3 and 4:12 and 5:1, I decided to fill my receiving corps with competent starters that are in good positions to succeed.

The receiver run early in this draft was incredible and showed the amount of depth and talent of the position. With that position filled by White, Nicks, and Bowe I had to start looking and a glaring position of need.

I read that there is belief Isaiah Pied would overtake Daryl Richardson for the starting running back. I'm not so sure about that. in a .5 PPR league Richardson has the advantage to me regardless as he has proven that he can successfully catch the ball.

24 catches for 163 is decent numbers for limited action and my hopeful expectations of him are maybe 1250 yards from scrimmage and 45 catches. Think its fair to assume a couple long distance scores as opposed to the goal line work. Of course speculating before I even see training camp video requires me to take a leap of faith and hope I'm getting a bargain.

Rather than get another questionable running back, I'm drafting Justin Blackmon because as the season progressed a year ago he just got dominate at times. Additionally 41 of his 64 catches were for first downs. Laurent Robinson's injury enabled this kid to seize an opportunity. A 4th receiver in a start three and a flex league that is capable of putting up 1,000+ and six scores is gravy. Particularly for a bye week situation.

This is enjoyable thus far though. I think there's more value in the middle of the first round this year. Being able to get a Ray Rice 4-9 picks after Adrian Peterson is just incredible value in its own right. But as always these mid to late rounds always seem to be the make or break. Excited to see some of the sleepers everyone has early this spring and how they'll change (positively or negatively) by Septemeber.

I like the Bradshaw pick. If he goes somewhere like Pitt, GB or Denver he could still have some value and is more known, albeit injured, commodity than many of the other rbs taken before him.

I thought about taking Bradshaw but he's had too many injuries/surgeries to both feet/ankles. The Steelers wouldn't sign him because he failed a physical. He's just not reliable enough to draft....imho. But, if he stays healthy......!!

With my starting lineup complete I will chime in a bit on my strategy and team make up.

QB: Wilson

RB: Lynch

RB: Forte

WR: Wayne

WR: J. Jones

WR: S. Johnson

TE: Pitta

Flex: Gore

I choose 6 b/c I felt like I would be able to land one of the first round running backs I liked but also b/c I like doing early mocks from the middle position. If you learn the ADP runs of 6 you can draft from 5 and 7, 4 and 8...ect. They are very similar spots so I feel it's a good starting preparation spot. Of course mocks should be done on both turns as well so you feel comfortable from all positions.

I had done a decent amount of mock drafts on FFC from 6 so I had an idea of my what my picks would be aside from a couple what I call 'swing' picks. What I mean is that I was pretty set on taking 3 running backs in the first 4 picks. The swing pick to me was that I could have taken Julio in the 2nd round and still gotten an RB3 I liked enough like Reggie Bush in the 4th.

So Lynch, Forte, Gore, Wayne...could have been Lynch, Julio, Gore, Bush. In the end I went with Forte simply due to the lack of true workhorses at the position, I think he's going to have a great season with a new offensive coordinator and I wasn't sure what rbs would be left for me. I'm actually less happy overall with my WR core than many of the mocks I did. I was often able to land 2 of Crabtree, Fitz, Vjax, Nicks, ect in 4/5 so the wrs seemed to go quicker here than in my mocks with guys like Sproles/Bush(who were always gone in the 3rd) lasting an extra round.

In the end settling on Wayne as a WR 1 isn't sexy but he was targeted the 2nd most times in the league, plays with a great emerging QB in a dome and he should be good for some garbage time as well. Certainly concerns of him wearing down as the season went on our or age concerns are valid but that's about the only knock on him. He was great in the playoffs too being targeted 17 times, catching 9 for 114.

I think Jones is slightly a boom or bust TD play and I can almost see wrs say 16-36 end up finishing or being drafted in any order. It's really a preference thing to me once the studs are off the board and I couldn't pass up Jones who finally solved his drop issue, only 2 last year, and caught a league high 14 tds playing for the best QB in the game on a passing first and redzone passing offense with Jennings out of the picture. I don't expect Jones to be a high volume target guy, which might lead to peaks and valley's with him, but that's why I wanted to pair him up with either Stevie or A. Brown next...guys who should be target/reception consistent.

As an example as much as I like Torrey Smith, I wouldn't really want him and Jones on the same squad if I could help it. Too boom or bust a setup like that in a .5 PPR for my taste.

At 7 Romo, Wilson and Pitta were the top players on my board for my team needs. Once Romo was gone, I went Wilson knowing that I'd be comfortable rolling out another TE more so than the last of the QBs. With Wilson adding Harvin there is major boom potential here and it kind of insures Lynch's td totals some in my view in that I can see Harvin scoring on some screens in close and that wouldn't 'poach' Lynch tds just move them over to my QB. I also think all of the running qbs get a scoring boost in a 4 point passing TD league. Seattle is a running defense first team and that might limit some upside here but I love Seattle next year and am happy to have Lynch/Wilson be strong cornerstones of this squad.

Landing my next target Pitta was icing for me. I was expecting to go in a different direction and be fine but he's a player who I feel has major breakout potential. Essentially a move te playing slot WR he caught 7 tds in his last 12 games including playoffs.

He had more receptions on less targets than Torrey Smith, nature of the beast there with Smith going deep often, but I won't be surprised to see him lead the team in receptions with Boldin gone with Pitta being the primary underneath, move the chains, slot target.

So that' the halfway point check in. Now to build some depth. Thanks for doing this everyone. I hope it's been fun and I hope it gives us a leg up on our competition come August.

Mullmaniacs hoo!! :pointstosky:

At the rate we are going, it looks like it will be a while before my next pick at 7.12. I'll go ahead and comment on my last picks and my draft so far.

With a glaring need at RB, Ballard was the one player that stood out. I think Brown may be more talented, but he can't stay on the field, and Ballard looked pretty good when given a chance. Ballard's stock seems to be on the rise, and I am happy with him as a RB2. For my 6th pick, I had been thinking about Garcon, who went 2 picks ahead of me. I also considered Decker, but with WW in town, I figured Witten was a safer pick. Plus, it never hurts to have a top 5 TE. So after 6, here is what my team looks like drafting from the 12 hole:

1.12 Brees, Drew NOS QB

2.01 Green, A.J. CIN WR

3.12 Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

4.01 Bush, Reggie DET RB

5.12 Ballard, Vick IND RB

6.01 Witten, Jason DAL TE

I will be better than most at QB, WR and TE. RB will be my weakness unless Bush or Ballard perform at RB1 level. I am curious to see how they use Bush in Detroit. He should catch a lot of passes as he did in his Saints days, but I think he has also matured as a player since then as well. I just need a WR3 to round out my starting lineup. In the later rounds, I will probably focus on more RB's with upside hoping to catch lighting in a bottle.

7.12 Lance Moore

8.01 Isaiah Pead

At this turn I was looking for my WR3 and a RB with upside. There were several WRs I was targeting at this spot. TY Hilton, who went 2 picks before, was at the top of that list. I was happy with Moore, however, who is a very sold WR3 with WR2 potential. Pead is a guy I am going to keep an eye on in training camps. I think he is more explosive and could be the RB to own in St. Louis over D-Rich.

At the rate we are going, it looks like it will be a while before my next pick at 7.12. I'll go ahead and comment on my last picks and my draft so far.

With a glaring need at RB, Ballard was the one player that stood out. I think Brown may be more talented, but he can't stay on the field, and Ballard looked pretty good when given a chance. Ballard's stock seems to be on the rise, and I am happy with him as a RB2. For my 6th pick, I had been thinking about Garcon, who went 2 picks ahead of me. I also considered Decker, but with WW in town, I figured Witten was a safer pick. Plus, it never hurts to have a top 5 TE. So after 6, here is what my team looks like drafting from the 12 hole:

1.12 Brees, Drew NOS QB

2.01 Green, A.J. CIN WR

3.12 Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

4.01 Bush, Reggie DET RB

5.12 Ballard, Vick IND RB

6.01 Witten, Jason DAL TE

I will be better than most at QB, WR and TE. RB will be my weakness unless Bush or Ballard perform at RB1 level. I am curious to see how they use Bush in Detroit. He should catch a lot of passes as he did in his Saints days, but I think he has also matured as a player since then as well. I just need a WR3 to round out my starting lineup. In the later rounds, I will probably focus on more RB's with upside hoping to catch lighting in a bottle.

missed this analysis earlier.

i do agree you will be better than most at TE and QB. However I do not think you will be better than most at WR. The position is too deep to really allow that unless you go WR-WR-WR or at least 3 in the first 4 picks.

but on the flip side I don't think youll be awful at RB either. Getting Ballard was a shrewd move.

J-stew: it's not a sexy pick but the Panthers can't keep both backs and Stew already restructured. im pretty sure the other guy will be a June 1 cut. im also thinking the team will shift to more of a power run game / play action offense under new OC.

J-stew: it's not a sexy pick but the Panthers can't keep both backs and Stew already restructured. im pretty sure the other guy will be a June 1 cut. im also thinking the team will shift to more of a power run game / play action offense under new OC.

Moving to a three man RBBC (including the QB) from a four man RBBC is a plus. There just aren't enough balls to go around, was a stupid setup that didn't work and cost them tons of cap space.

im pretty sure the other guy will be a June 1 cut.

I also think Deangelo Williams will be a cap casualty, which just might put Stew into RB1 territory next year (might because famous TD vulture Tolbert lurks in the wings). Futher I think DWill goes to GB. PIT then gets sloppy seconds with Bradshaw and drafts an RB in the 2nd...

Why am I the only guy drafting rookie RBs? :dunno:

Maybe I'll look like an idiot in two weeks, but I think I won't. There are starting jobs to be had- good ones- and unlike other positions, rookie RBs can produce in year one. Granted, I might be getting David Wilsons. I might also be getting Doug Martins. I like my shot at getting 2nd/3rd round value in rounds 5/7/8. I hope I hit with all three but I should hit with at least two.

Maybe I'll look like an idiot in two weeks, but I think I won't. There are starting jobs to be had- good ones- and unlike other positions, rookie RBs can produce in year one. Granted, I might be getting David Wilsons. I might also be getting Doug Martins. I like my shot at getting 2nd/3rd round value in rounds 5/7/8. I hope I hit with all three but I should hit with at least two.

i simply wont touch a rookie RB as early as you did without knowing something about their situation first. In these rounds we are currently in, sure..... but not as early as the 5th where there are still tons of known commodities to be had among all the positions.

As you said you could get David Wilsons (or Mark Ingrams). You could also get a Doug Martin but remember, part of what made Doug Martin Doug Martin last year was his opportunity. How high would he have gone in redrafts if not drafted to a team with a need and if not for all the Ray Rice comparisons (playing for Rice's old coach)? I wouldn't want to see my 5th round investment get drafted by a luxury team like Mark Ingram was.

but again, thats another reason a mock is so fun. you can afford to take those risks.

i simply wont touch a rookie RB as early as you did without knowing something about their situation first. In these rounds we are currently in, sure..... but not as early as the 5th where there are still tons of known commodities to be had among all the positions.

As you said you could get David Wilsons (or Mark Ingrams). You could also get a Doug Martin but remember, part of what made Doug Martin Doug Martin last year was his opportunity. How high would he have gone in redrafts if not drafted to a team with a need and if not for all the Ray Rice comparisons (playing for Rice's old coach)? I wouldn't want to see my 5th round investment get drafted by a luxury team like Mark Ingram was.

but again, thats another reason a mock is so fun. you can afford to take those risks.

I didn't draft them early. I drafted them late- 5, 7, 8. Somebody's going to Pitt, Cincy, GB, Denver, Jets and those are great jobs. Granted, they could wind up in a RBBC in Miami or St. Louis which wouldn't go over too well. A 4th/5th rounder may wind up in a better situation than a 1st/2nd. Lacey should be a stud where ever he goes and Franklin and Bernard are 7/8 not "early" picks. The RBs taken around them are not in good spots/situations these are at worst as bad as them but with upside that could be lottery ticket gold.

First, it is too early in the year for me to have brushed up on the rookies. I don't pay much attention to the rookies until the NFL drafted. Second, I would probably not take a shot on more than one rookie in the first half of the draft. If we were doing this in a couple of months, maybe more rookies would go.

I didn't draft them early. I drafted them late- 5, 7, 8. Somebody's going to Pitt, Cincy, GB, Denver, Jets and those are great jobs. Granted, they could wind up in a RBBC in Miami or St. Louis which wouldn't go over too well. A 4th/5th rounder may wind up in a better situation than a 1st/2nd. Lacey should be a stud where ever he goes and Franklin and Bernard are 7/8 not "early" picks. The RBs taken around them are not in good spots/situations these are at worst as bad as them but with upside that could be lottery ticket gold.

for starters, I consider 5 to be the early rounds. It is the first quarter or first third of a lot of drafts. I also consider the 7th to be a round where you are generally still drafting known talent. Perhaps my usual strategy plays into this as I tend pick my QB around this point while i use my first 6 rounds on RB/WR talent. 5,7 and 8 are certainly not the late rounds.

to the next point. You are probably correct. Someone is going to Pitt, Cincy, GB, Denver, etc. What if only one guy goes there? And what makes these teams dream jobs for a rookie? Denver probably won't start a rookie RB unless he can pass protect for Peyton. Anyone taken by Pitt might find themselves in a RBBC as well. Cincy is probably the best landing spot. Green Bay? Good teams have the luxury of not needing to ride a rookie RB like Cleveland or Tampa did.

Im playing Devils Advocate a little bit here. I really have no issue using an 8th on a rookie in April. But until the NFL draft happens, I can assure you this is the main reason you find yourself as the only owner taking rookies. FF is all about opportunity and we know absolutely nothing about the opportunities these guys will have. Speaking only for myself, i could not justify taking 3 unknowns with my first 8 picks.

I've been enjoying watching this draft unfold; thanks guys for doing it and commenting here. :thumbsup:

Danario just went at 8.11; seems like great value. I'm considering keeping him for a 7th rounder... but I could also keep TY Hilton for a 7th, and I was surprised to see him go at 7.09 (if I recall). Don't have to decide until close to the season, but it will be interesting to track those two over the coming months.

On the topic of rookie RBs: I could see taking a shot at Lacy, but at this point he seems like the only "can't miss" RB in this draft, and it is more like "probably won't miss."

I've been enjoying watching this draft unfold; thanks guys for doing it and commenting here. :thumbsup:

Danario just went at 8.11; seems like great value. I'm considering keeping him for a 7th rounder... but I could also keep TY Hilton for a 7th, and I was surprised to see him go at 7.09 (if I recall). Don't have to decide until close to the season, but it will be interesting to track those two over the coming months.

On the topic of rookie RBs: I could see taking a shot at Lacy, but at this point he seems like the only "can't miss" RB in this draft, and it is more like "probably won't miss."

if you had to choose between those 2 receivers as keepers in the 7th, meaning no other options, I would go with Hilton. He outplayed Wayne at time in the second half of last year and should continue to trend up.

Alexander can be a beast but his knees will always be a question and he was tendered at the lowest level by San Diego which would net them no compensation as Alexander was not drafted. He filled the VJax role quite nicely (low catches, big plays) but it kind of came from nowhere. No one expected that.

i'd be interested in your other keeper options.

If my team is going to be successful, I'm going to need to hit on some mid-late round running backs. Ronnie Hillman is a back that IMO can and should be given the chance to win the starting job in Denver. Knowshon Moreno recently had surgery, and Willis McGahee has $2.5 million in non-guaranteed salary that can be shed prior to the draft. The biggest liability is his pass protection and ball security. Both are fixable mistakes commonly found in rookie running backs. Even if he doesn't get the starting gig immediately, he is more than capable of being a RBBC. I would still expect Denver to draft a running back at some point later this month, but to expect them to immediately touch the field would be lofty expectations.

Tayvon Austin is the best receiver in this years draft to me. Patterson still seems a bit raw and could undergo some learning pains in the NFL. Of course a lot depends on what team he goes to, but much like Percy Harvin he can be utilized in a myriad of ways by his future offensive coordinator.

if you had to choose between those 2 receivers as keepers in the 7th, meaning no other options, I would go with Hilton. He outplayed Wayne at time in the second half of last year and should continue to trend up.

Alexander can be a beast but his knees will always be a question and he was tendered at the lowest level by San Diego which would net them no compensation as Alexander was not drafted. He filled the VJax role quite nicely (low catches, big plays) but it kind of came from nowhere. No one expected that.

i'd be interested in your other keeper options.

It is a deep keeper league which, for the purposes of this discussion, we'll call unlimited keepers. But we lose a draft pick for each player kept, starting with round 1. I'm planning to keep TRich, Morris, Ridley, Green, Harvin, and Ryan, which is essentially my first 6 picks. If I keep Alexander or Hilton, it would be my 7th round pick. Other options would be Moreno, Vereen, Brandon Myers, Marcel Reece... or nobody and draft in the 7th. Since I won the league it would be the end of the 7th.

ETA: non-PPR.

It is a deep keeper league which, for the purposes of this discussion, we'll call unlimited keepers. But we lose a draft pick for each player kept, starting with round 1. I'm planning to keep TRich, Morris, Ridley, Green, Harvin, and Ryan, which is essentially my first 6 picks. If I keep Alexander or Hilton, it would be my 7th round pick. Other options would be Moreno, Vereen, Brandon Myers, Marcel Reece... or nobody and draft in the 7th. Since I won the league it would be the end of the 7th.

ETA: non-PPR.

ok so its just "keep as many players as you want and start drafting after" gotcha.

so yeah, I think Hilton might be a decent 7th but at that point i'd be trying to gauge who you might be able to draft there if you keep the pick.

if you do use the 7th on Hilton (or Alexander) the other guy will make a good 8th and to be honest, as a Ridley owner, Vereen might make a good 9th.

ok so its just "keep as many players as you want and start drafting after" gotcha.

so yeah, I think Hilton might be a decent 7th but at that point i'd be trying to gauge who you might be able to draft there if you keep the pick.

if you do use the 7th on Hilton (or Alexander) the other guy will make a good 8th and to be honest, as a Ridley owner, Vereen might make a good 9th.

Thanks for the inputs, those are all viable options. We have a cap, and the cap value for each player increases per year a player is kept, so there is some longer term value in not keeping a player if you think you can get comparable value. I am in the good position of having totally turned over my team from the year before so everyone I listed is minimal on the cap. I can keep that core I listed into 2014, then I'll have to start making tough decisions.

Nice pick on Shorts. I had a couple other guys in mind too but in the end it came down to him and Mike.

Shorts I think is the higher upside choice but there were too many question marks surrounding him and I felt safer taking Mike.

WR depth is def going to be a theme in all of my 2013 re drafts.

To land a guy like Mike who was 21st in targets, 19th in total non ppr scoring and playing one of the better offenses in the league in the 9th round just screams value to me.

Nice pick on Shorts. I had a couple other guys in mind too but in the end it came down to him and Mike.

Shorts I think is the higher upside choice but there were too many question marks surrounding him and I felt safer taking Mike.

WR depth is def going to be a theme in all of my 2013 re drafts.

To land a guy like Mike who was 21st in targets, 19th in total non ppr scoring and playing one of the better offenses in the league in the 9th round just screams value to me.

Good pick with Mike Williams...thought about taking him last round but chose Dujuan Harris who has probably a 50/50 chance of being the starter in GB instead.

On a side note, through 9 rounds there have been 43 or 44 WR's taken and there's still a couple of guys I like.... one I really like.

the lineup requirements allow for 4 starting WR's so even with 5 already on my roster I might still look to WR with my next pick or two.

I like D.Moore a lot coming off my bench. I would probably start 4 WR at the moment with A.Brown being my flex play.

On a side note, through 9 rounds there have been 43 or 44 WR's taken and there's still a couple of guys I like.... one I really like.

I agree. There are several WRs I considered at the round 9-10 turn. There is one I really like that I almost took in 8 and was surprised he is still there. Ultimately though I am looking for RBs with upside at this point in the draft hoping to hit pay dirt with one. I selected Dwyer who should have a chance at the starting gig in Pittsburgh with Mendy gone. I also selected Woodhead, who I might have goten a little later, but is one of the few RBs left I really like. He should at least have a similar role to what he did in NE, and Matthews will likely miss time.

good dwyer pick. he was my other choice last round and i likely should have taken him

I put in Green TD's pick. I had my eye on Woodhead. I agree he might have lasted but at the turn I think you have to take your guys. He could be a sneaky .5PPR play if he handles all the 3rd down work. From the coach speak it seems like he will have a consistent role on the team.

Getting Jaquizz Rodgers in the 10th in a PPR format is great value, IMO. SJax didn't handle much 3rd down work in STL last season so I doubt he'll do it in Atlanta. Rodgers is great in the screen game & will serve as a solid flex/bench play for my team.

Did polecatt go into hibernation?

Only for a while it seems. We're back up and moving again.