Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

12G1C 2013: Who is in?

All the recruiting going on in the mange bored got me thinking i should get the ball rolling on 12G1C2013. We're not in any hurry i dont guess, but i thought it would be helpful to get a list of people who were definitely in, possibly in, definitly out, and maybe a waiting list.

First, i guess im the de fatso commishy dude. If anyone wants to be the actual official commishy dude, i will gladly step aside. If no one wants to do it, i will. But i thought maybe there was someone just desperately needed to be in charge.

Other than that, if you see this thread how about pick a status, I'll keep a running list, Its not set in granite, but it will give us an idea about whether we need to start recruiting before draft day.

Just a note on the league, for possible newbs....free, 1 PPR, big bench qb-rb-rb-wr-wr- wr/rb/te flex -te -k-def

Definitely In
southcarolina

oldmaid

heavyset
voltaire

Possibly In

Definitely Out

Let Me In, Please
Kanil (unless another girl wants to play)

Am I invited back to play this year? :dunno:

Only if you agree to actually make the decisions for your team this year, and not be a shell corporation for the GoColts/Suxbnu consortium

as the #1 overall regular season scorer, by 200 points over #2, I will be returning

Man i wish i was the returning top scorer by over 200 points. I guess i'll just have to settle for being the league champion. :P

So, I take it from the above edited post, that I am invited to play again this year? :unsure:

In

Is that a typo or are we changing that flex spot to include a 3rd RB?

When does this start?

Also, I would like to go on record for keeping it the was it was.

In

Is that a typo or are we changing that flex spot to include a 3rd RB?

I thought that was what we agreed upon. I dont really care which way we do it. We just need to decide early and make sure everyone knows.