Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

One month away....

Fumble:

Count me in if you are taking names already!

I am moving to Moab, so I am trying to stay on top of things right now.

Robb

Guys,

As part of the overall upgrade of the forums, I've moved all topics and posts from the June Mock board here. Consolidating two mock draft boards into one makes things simple and cleaner. If we happen to have two mocks going on at the same time, we'll organize and label them in a way that shouldn't be confusing.

So, this will be the home for the June Mock draft (and August mock too) moving forward.

I'll start sending out invitations later this week to the June mock crew. People who've participated last year and in past June mocks will have priority and Fumbleweed has role of commish as long as he wants it.

I was thinking of a June 10th start date for June Mock, 2013. Thoughts?

• Like 1

June 10th works for me!

Count me in again.

also, still waiting for my t-shirt :unsure: :P

Mike,

I would really like my spot back please after last year's misunderstanding..... last year you sent e-mails about joining..... and during the registration some new folks jumped in and responded before i saw the e-mail, since it is one i rarely use.... so they were granted priority over me ........i was a member of this mock from 2004-2011 and even won it one year.....i served as an alternate last year ....i am itching to get back in....... i used fftodaypatron@aol.com as my e-mail address for contact here

Thanks for your consideration

Sincerely,

Mike T

It was nice not coming to a screeching halt once per round

hopefully we have the same 12 as last year. If not I think we should give priority to board regulars such as Stewburt

Mike:

I realize you have a lot on your plate now......but have you sent out invitations to those who will be playing this year?

No e-mails yet.

Hopefully, that will change in the next 24 hours or so...I sent Mike an e-mail to remind him that we are ready to roll for next Monday...

• Like 1

Hopefully, that will change in the next 24 hours or so...I sent Mike an e-mail to remind him that we are ready to roll for next Monday...

Thanks Fumble!

Thanks Fumble!

Great plan, I am sure Mike will get back to you/us.

Would at least give me the weekend to "map out my strategy" to select the best team and kick ass this year. LOL (since last year was the best I ever did!). Looking forward to the discussion and banter!