Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Rounds Five-Seven Commentary**

I have really liked White Wonder's picks in this draft, particularly in recent rounds. I thought about Alexander when I picked Jennings. Plenty of upside there with Gates starting to break down.

I waited on this because Boldin wasn't off the board yet. No, he's not crabtree, but he is something almost as important..... he is a savvy vet who can be depended upon. He, Davis, and that crop of backs will be a solid group around Kaps.

After having multiple players pulled from under my gaze, its nice to be the one grabbing for a change...

I have really liked White Wonder's picks in this draft, particularly in recent rounds. I thought about Alexander when I picked Jennings. Plenty of upside there with Gates starting to break down.

He looks like rivers new vjax. His knee is the only thing that can hold him back but any game he is on the field he can go off for 20 pts

I had DX ahead of him due to the big play big game potential that plays well in this format but I think boldin is a great pick at this stage

:mad:

Having Romo picked out from under me, I had to go with Luck, but I really wanted Romo so great pick there.

Now the WR run (again) . Leave one for me guys. Is Rae Caruth still available?

He looks like rivers new vjax. His knee is the only thing that can hold him back but any game he is on the field he can go off for 20 pts

I was salivating (literally) at the possibility of a DX/Maclin turn. I've been buying Alexander in every one of my leagues.

You sir are now dead to me :angry:

Guys, I'm heading out in 15 min and Robb isn't online. Probably be about 45 min before I'm back online.

Time to shoot for the stars. A-Hern is hurting, but he can put a serious hurt on opposing fantasy owners if he's healthy.

Apparently he can put a serious hurt on his buddies, too. :wall: