Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

My initial thoughts on these teams...

I will not rate my own team...

Iceman - weak at RB. I think Ivory is a very high risk on that circus of a team

Dan - Le'Veon Bell is key to this team. If he can produce for the Steelers, this team might do something

RC - RB a question with a dinged up Foster and a rookie. WR also a question with a dinged up Garcon and Fitz catching balls from Palmer. Not sold on this team yet.

Riceman - Can Welker gel with Manning? Can Forte stay upright, on a new offense? Could be a very good team, could be bottom half of the league.

Matt - I like this team...if Lacy can win that job and stay healthy

Robb - still no QB, 2 RBs with injury history, WR on a new team and another that's holding out. Good luck.

Vikes - No QB but a very solid team. If Cruz gets his mind right, this team will do damage

Fumble - Ryan the only player with no questions. A lot needs to go right.

RLLD - If Amendola stays healthy, this team could be huge...depending on the QB he gets

White - Love the Lamar Miller pick. With the exception of QB, a solid team. I keep asking myself how long Jackson can hang on.

Jscott - scary team for the wrong reasons. McFadden, Gronk, Griffin injury history and I expect AJ Green to disappoint slightly.

If I had to choose a few teams to swap with, it would be with Ice or V4E.

Agreed.......but ICE has built the team to beat this year after 1/2 the draft complete. Nice job there!