Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Rounds Eight-Eleven Commentary**

Gordon's a boom/bust guy, especially with his drug issues.

But as a 4th WR, I'll take the chance.

:mad:

Have a short list with me at work and you guys have picked it apart this round. Nice drafting

I agree with Lance Moore being a dynamite selection in the no-hassle format. I think . . . and I applaud the guys in the draft if it's true . . . that guys are trying to remember that the no-hassle format is supposed to be secondary in their thinking while doing the draft, to make the results more usable.

Great pick, though.

I agree with Lance Moore being a dynamite selection in the no-hassle format. I think . . . and I applaud the guys in the draft if it's true . . . that guys are trying to remember that the no-hassle format is supposed to be secondary in their thinking while doing the draft, to make the results more usable.

Great pick, though.

Unfortunately last season, I drafted 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DT, and I think that kinda screwed me over during some of the weeks. So I'm definitely a little more aware of it this season.

Great pick, though.

I haven't seen any outrageous picks that can be attributed to the format. The only time it comes up for me is when I'm deciding between two or three guys I have very close. So I think the format only affects the draft when it comes to defenses.

Almost jumped on Richardson instead of Ballard; I really like this pick. A little murky at the moment over there, but this is tremendous value this late in the draft . . . a guy who could end up starting and getting regular touches. Well done.

Almost jumped on Richardson instead of Ballard; I really like this pick. A little murky at the moment over there, but this is tremendous value this late in the draft . . . a guy who could end up starting and getting regular touches. Well done.

You DO love me! Anyhoo, I was somewhat surprised to have access to him here, but my goal was to snatch him if he did fall to me at this pick. I had actually charted multiple players based on my overall draft plan, but I am ready to rework that plan again after getting lucky here.

Lurking on my phone, will be back home in about 45min.

Also, I hate you WW. Two rounds in a row you've grabbed my target right in front of me.

You're on notice too V4E :mad:

Blame fumble he pulled andre right from under me

CRAP!

I was wanting Jared Cook bad here. I had identified him as my starting tight end about 2-3 rounds back. I guess turn-about is fair play.

Back to the drawing board...

I was planning to go andre brown and jared cook

I was planning to go andre brown and jared cook

Me, too ironically...

I knew I should have taken Bryce Brown. Now, I don't have McCoy's handcuff. :(

Riceman - you are off my Christmas card list. Just saying.

Honestly surprised Pead wasn't the first STL RB taken.

Then again, also not too surprised he was the last STL RB taken.

Dalton is the 1st pick of mine I'm not real sure of. He has zero excuses not to have a very good year, but I'm just not convinced.

Dalton is the 1st pick of mine I'm not real sure of. He has zero excuses not to have a very good year, but I'm just not convinced.

I like Dalton this year, and considered taking him with my pick. But the QB2 depth is very good this year, so I passed.

took you a year and a half but excellent pick, Dan :thumbsup:

I left the house before 6 this morning for a yard sale at the church, and I come home to find that the players I wanted at this turn were the two taken directly in front of me - Dalton and Jackson. Ugh. That's all right, though. I like Knowshon, but I never trust myself with drafting him, because I have always overvalued him because I love his talent.

I know it's the weekend, and there's no clock, per se, but sorry to hang this up right at my pick all day.

Tracking two more fine wr prospects and hoping they are stealth enough that one of them make this long corner.

Bet I know one of them.

Bet I know one of them.

i think i know both.

Riceman - you are off my Christmas card list. Just saying.

Looks like you returned the favor with Myers. Love that pick.

Call it a mid-sunday afternoon, after a few hell or high watermelon beers, pick.

Hate to be the first guy to pick a defense, but the players I want will be around in 12,13 and 14.

JScott, if you can do something about the Selections thread, be my guest. It's going haywire on me when I try to edit it...

JScott, if you can do something about the Selections thread, be my guest. It's going haywire on me when I try to edit it...

When you edit, try hitting that light switch on the top left corner of the reply/edit area a couple times. See if that does anything.

Vincent Brown was a breakout candidate last year before he broke his ankle, and it sounds like the new coaching staff also likes him.

Looks like you returned the favor with Myers. Love that pick.

Losing Dalton stung; I liked the combo with Romo. Plus I really like Dalton this year, and think he's going to represent incredible value; he'll be a top 12, even top 10, methinks.

Myers was the last TE I really liked - there are a couple more with good potential, and I suspected that he would not make it back to me. The WR I sacrificed for it will sting a little, but there is more depth on that side.

Fantastic selection in V. Brown. I almost selected him this round. I believe he will be the #1 receiver in San Diego. I am envious.

That was one of the Wrs I figured rc was talking about

With two Defenses already gone Ray likely just quit!! lol!

No, his standard defensive pick is still available. :lol:

:lol:

:o :nono: :cry: