Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

keeper value for 2013

We can only keep one player drafted in the 4th round or later and because of a few trades last year my only options are between 3 wrs. Shorts, Lance Moore or D Alexander. I know, not good options but who has more value in 2013?

Shorts for me. Blackmon's 4 game suspension should be enough to keep Shorts in the #1 WR role this season. Alexander has far too long of an injury history, or he'd be a good choice. Lance Moore finishes with decent stats, but is too inconsistent to want as a starter.

• Like 1

i like alexander

Shorts no hesitation

Danario is good but I cannot trust those knees. Just a matter of time for him I think.

Lance is ok for dynasty but not keeper material IMHO

I worry about the quarterback throwing to Shorts, but Rivers hasn't played much better. Then I come back to Moore with Brees. Hopefully, something happens in the next 6 weeks that will make the picture clearer.

will all three where right around each other last season avg 13.7 to 14.5 per game ...so its close .i like alexander upside the best imo .but i also like the other sd wr vin brown coming off the injury he had in preseason .he looked the part has the go to wr with sd before he was hurt .

what concerns me about shorts yes the same there qb postion .

and l moore he has good numbers but also seems to have a really good game then he is gone for a few weeks .

so over all i like alexander i like his upside the most

They are really close, but I would lean toward Alexander with the better QB and WR8 production weeks 10-17 over Shorts and his QB situation (keep in mind Shorts has had several concussions, so nobody on this list is clean).