Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

If a girl starts talking to you about Marriage

When you have only been going out for 3 months ( basically 2 weeks where you have really been exclusive) . I am about to go to bed last night and she starts talking to me which is fine I just try to fall asleep anyway - then I here the sentence "You know when we get married this will be a great house for when we have kids" . I played it off and acted like I was asleep but WTF!!! :(

I am 39 years old -- I have 2 kids (6 and 9) and do NOT want anymore. I just got divorced 2-3 years ago and DO not want to get married anytime soon.

If this woman wasn't as good looking as she is - I would have changed my garage key code and took a 3 week vacation to CR. hoping she forgot about me when I got back. But damn she is great in bed - but now that I find her to be a possible nutso -- damn :(

I keep thinking maybe she did it just to fock with me for falling asleep as she was talking but I don't know.

They are all nutso, They fool you with that sucky-sucky and then they get fat.

There's one girl ... kinda in the heavy side and Mexican ... no doubt she will get heavier .... on the young side too ... but I love her laugh. And her face. Despite it's flaws, she has some pock marks ... I love her face.

She knows ... wont ever happen. Too young.

On a side note ... I play poker with this guy, must be in his fifties and an Arab. His GF is like 27 and ... totally smokin. She's very "look at me" ... was wearing some low cut jeans the other day ... I would never find the time to play cards ... be too busy with her.

She reminds me of: Raven Riley

I don't know what happended to my post, but I originally said that they are all bat- crazy. Why would you expect anything different?

Tonight, stick it in her ass and as you roll over to pass out, whisper, "I am so going to enjoy chopping you up into little pieces". When she freaks out, just tell her it was payback for what she said last night.

They are all nutso, They fool you with that sucky-sucky and then they get fat.

There's one girl ... kinda in the heavy side and Mexican ... no doubt she will get heavier .... on the young side too ... but I love her laugh. And her face. Despite it's flaws, she has some pock marks ... I love her face.

She knows ... wont ever happen. Too young.

On a side note ... I play poker with this guy, must be in his fifties and an Arab. His GF is like 27 and ... totally smokin. She's very "look at me" ... was wearing some low cut jeans the other day ... I would never find the time to play cards ... be too busy with her.

She reminds me of: Raven Riley

Congrats...first reply of the thread and you already make Moz's girlfriend and all other women seem not quite so crazy.

Non story.

Assuming she is in her 30's, of course she is thinking about marriage. She thought about it at least briefly the very first date you went on. You should know this about every girl going in. Having it confirmed shouldn't change the game at all. That would be like waking up tomorrow and saying "whoa, I didn't expect the sun to rise today. I wasn't prepared for this".

So you keep dating her until you are tired of dating her. Ignore her crazy marriage stuff until it becomes too much of an issue. At which point you'll not want to date her anymore, thus problem solved.

Run, Forrest, run!!!!!!

How many cats does she have?

No Cats she was going to come with me this weekend to pick out a dog - as I am going Dog Shopping this weekend to surprise my kids next weekend when they come back from Montreal.

I was thinking she might of been just kidding - but damn she mentioned the HS - Maine South by name as being where Hillary Clinton went and how it would be perfect :ninja:

so scale of 1-10 how focked am I here?

Non story.

Assuming she is in her 30's, of course she is thinking about marriage. She thought about it at least briefly the very first date you went on. You should know this about every girl going in. Having it confirmed shouldn't change the game at all. That would be like waking up tomorrow and saying "whoa, I didn't expect the sun to rise today. I wasn't prepared for this".

So you keep dating her until you are tired of dating her. Ignore her crazy marriage stuff until it becomes too much of an issue. At which point you'll not want to date her anymore, thus problem solved.

she's 35 -- maybe you got a point

No Cats she was going to come with me this weekend to pick out a dog - as I am going Dog Shopping this weekend to surprise my kids next weekend when they come back from Montreal.

I was thinking she might of been just kidding - but damn she mentioned the HS - Maine South by name as being where Hillary Clinton went and how it would be perfect :ninja:

so scale of 1-10 how focked am I here?

About a nine, ask a Korean friend which dog tastes best boiled, that's the dog you should get the kids

Non story.

Not every girl wants to get married... I absolutely object to the idea. I think it's an outdated practice, but then again, I don't want kids either.

Show her a picture of yourself before the sex change.

<_< Funny how all the resident bored psychos respond to this :wall:

only Patriotsfatboy and Mung have been even the least bit helpful :mad:

• Like 1

the feeling is mutual

Are you saying you don't want kids either, or that any kids wouldn't want me? :lol:

Not every girl wants to get married... I absolutely object to the idea. I think it's an outdated practice, but then again, I don't want kids either.

you must be dating a deadbeat....

any kids wouldn't want me? :lol:

:wall:

Also I doubt you don't think about getting married often - I mean damn you made your screen name Old Maid - the term for a woman that waits too long to get married then finally she can't. I think at least subconsciously you are like most women that think about it often.

only Patriotsfatboy and Mung have been even the least bit helpful :mad:

You expected this place to actually be helpful?

you must be dating a deadbeat....

Nope... I just don't get the need to have some stupid ceremony where you both affirm your love for each other and make promises about 'til death do you part. I do however understand the legal aspect of the whole thing, but that can be gotten around with a few contracts.

:wall:

Also I doubt you don't think about getting married often - I mean damn you made your screen name Old Maid - the term for a woman that waits too long to get married then finally she can't. I think at least subconsciously you are like most women that think about it often.

My screen name is a joke.

Nikki recruited a few of us girls, from another site, to try and jihad this place. I was going to post about knitting and gardening (to be funny) but she failed to mention that this place is un-jihadable.

Nikki recruited a few of us girls, from another site, to try and jihad this place. I was going to post and knitting and gardening (to be funny) but she failed to mention that this place is un-jihadable.

Nikki is a moron

Nikki recruited a few of us girls, from another site, to try and jihad this place. I was going to post and knitting and gardening (to be funny) but she failed to mention that this place is un-jihadable.

Damn so you really just one of Nikki's personalities :( Sux will be so sad

Damn so you really just one of Nikki's personalities :( Sux will be so sad

Sux knows I'm not Nikki. But thanks for playing.

she's 35 -- maybe you got a point

You are in trouble. When a woman is in her mid 30s and hasn't been married yet, that is all she has thought about since she was little. She wants to give her parents grandkids. it's just going to get worse. T&Ps. I see you being married within the year. :wave:

She's prolly already knocked up. You focked. :wave:

She's prolly already knocked up. You focked. :wave:

She wasn't really on the pill :wall:

Non story.

:doublethumbsup:

Can size? :angry:

Also, we'll need to see a pic to give accurate advice. Tell her to put on that schoolgirl outfit I got her. :wub:

Step 1-Go to Jareds and buy a ring box with no ring.

Step 2- Super Glue the box so it can never be opened.

Step 3-Put the box in the fridge near the beer.

Step 4- Fawk her brains out.

Step 5- After she puts her brains back in, tell her to go to the fridge and get you and her a beer.

Step 6- When comes screaming into the room that the box won't open, tell her "it prolly never will".

Her box may never open for you again, but the message has been sent.

Just marry her.

I'm sure she'll stay thin and keep giving blowjobs.

:rolleyes:

Step 1-Go to Jareds and buy a ring box with no ring.

Step 2- Super Glue the box so it can never be opened.

Step 3-Put the box in the fridge near the beer.

Step 4- Fawk her brains out.

Step 5- After she puts her brains back in, tell her to go to the fridge and get you and her a beer.

Step 6- When comes screaming into the room that the box won't open, tell her "it prolly never will".

Her box may never open for you again, but the message has been sent.

:pointstosky:

Truth. Remind me why you don't want kids?

Truth. Remind me why you don't want kids?

I don't really like them.

I don't really like them.

I'm with you. Not that they're all bad, but I don't understand all the societal pressure to marry and start a family. Especially for women.

I'm with you. Not that they're all bad, but I don't understand all the societal pressure to marry and start a family. Especially for women.

I'm not sure how anyone survives the first few years with kids. That noise they make when they cry, makes my ears bleed.

Well, you know... propagation of the species and all. :unsure:

Well, you know... propagation of the species and all. :unsure:

I didn't know the human race was in danger of extinction.