Sign in to follow this  
UCanCallMeMitch

Loosing Draft Picks After Update

Let me Preface this 1st by telling you that I'm running DB on Excel 2003.

Problem: When I Update Projections and Compile Cheatsheets all the Draft History is erased.

Is it me? And how do I fix?

Hi Mitch,

If you don't want to lose your draft history when doing the update, go to the "action" tab and set the variable "Reset draft order and picks" to no.

That should do the trick.

Then it was me. :doh: Thanx.

While we are talking about Excal 2003, how would you suggest I save a League since there is no "Save As" or "Office Button" - Just a "Save" under File.

Then it was me. :doh: Thanx.

While we are talking about Excal 2003, how would you suggest I save a League since there is no "Save As" or "Office Button" - Just a "Save" under File.

Sorry about that option. Hard to find and even for me to highlight to you guys, but once that mistake is made once about losing the draft results, you'll have the hang of it and never do it again. Note if you want to set up a new league, at that time you'll want to change the reset option back to "yes".

Okay, there should be a "Save As.." option under File. Sometimes Excel / Office will hide some of the options under each menu, showing only the ones you've used recently. See a little down arrow at the bottom of your File menu? Click that. Then you should see the "Save As.." option.

Sorry about that option. Hard to find and even for me to highlight to you guys, but once that mistake is made once about losing the draft results, you'll have the hang of it and never do it again. Note if you want to set up a new league, at that time you'll want to change the reset option back to "yes".

Okay, there should be a "Save As.." option under File. Sometimes Excel / Office will hide some of the options under each menu, showing only the ones you've used recently. See a little down arrow at the bottom of your File menu? Click that. Then you should see the "Save As.." option.

Wasn't there in the Drop-Down Menu, but after I did the below, there it was!

TOOLS

CUSTOMIZE

TOOLBARS Tab

Select "Worksheet Menu Bar"

Click "RESET..." Button

OK

CLOSE

Thanx

P.S. I have another question, but I'll start another thread.