Sign in to follow this  

In the Tab idp-notes I'm getting #REF! in the Custom 1,2, & 3 and the notes cells.

Is there a reason? Should I be concerned? Would it create a problem if I deleted the contents?

Hi Mitch. Heck, I'm on my phone not at my computer right now. Let me check my version when I'm back at the pc and see if I find the same thing. I suppose you could delete those formulas with errors, but we're going to have to ultimately fix the formulas for those cells to work properly. Did you put anything in the custom fields on your DL, LB or DB tabs?

Nope, I'm still figuring out how to use them (Projection Pal?). ;)

But, I have noticed that there are no formulas in any of the custom cells (including off-notes & over-idp).

Also I didn't mention it in my 1st post, but #REF! does show up in over-notes, but not in off-notes. Strange.

Hi Mitch. Heck, I'm on my phone not at my computer right now. Let me check my version when I'm back at the pc and see if I find the same thing. I suppose you could delete those formulas with errors, but we're going to have to ultimately fix the formulas for those cells to work properly. Did you put anything in the custom fields on your DL, LB or DB tabs?

Yes, you can get stuff in those cells using Projection Pal, but to try it you can just type stuff in yourself. Go to the DL tab, for example, and scroll to the right and you'll find the Custom 1, Custom 2 and Custom 3 cells. For J.J. Watt under Custom 1 type in "The Man" and hit return.

Now, it won't automatically go over to your cheatsheet on the idp-notes tab. They only get there after hitting Compile Cheatsheets, on the action tab. If it worked you should see "The Man" beside J.J. Watt under Custom 1 on the idp-notes tab (and overall-notes tab, if he is in the overall rankings).

Finally getting a chance to look at this, I now remember there are no formulas on the offense-notes, idp-notes and overall-notes tabs for and of the Custom or Notes fields. Or even for the players, team, bye, pts, etc. columns. When there were formulas there, users would tend to inadvertently remove them. So... those cells should be blank on yours. If they became #REF! somehow then something else went wrong.

I just tried what I suggested above on my copy, and it worked as expected. Do you want to send me over your copy of Draft Buddy and I'll take a look? Email it to compiler@fftoday.com