Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Big Brother

I hate McFagg and Amanda too.

I hate them all... You know it's a sad day in BB history when you're rooting for Judd. :(

• Like 1

I hate them all... You know it's a sad day in BB history when you're rooting for Judd. :(

LOL. I didn't even know there was a Judd on the show until like week 3.

Haha, I know right. He really is the only somewhat likable person left. And the only thing likable about him is he's barely on the show and has a cool bear shirt.

I'd probably be ok with Spencer or the ghey ginger too. Anyone but McManda, Rachel Jr, or Hitlers daughter. And yes, that means I'd be ok with the retarded chick from Jersey winning. Even though her voice makes me want to :barf:

Someone needs to knt punt Amanda.

THe greatest day in BB history will when she is voted out.

Amanda is history- biggest whiner- control freak ever

see ya biatch

Yes she is......but it was Aaryn not Amanda that got kicked off the island.

By the way......Aaryn became likeable at the end.......any end.

Amanda is a full fledged, psychotic person with sociopathic tendencies. Seeing her blow up over the next few weeks will be some of the best television ever. Just watching her each week is like taking a class in sociopathic behavior and seeing it first hand. She is an awful person and very easy to figure out. She's pure evil and I cannot wait to see her break down. I guarantee you that it will be something to behold.

Amanda is a full fledged, psychotic person with sociopathic tendencies. Seeing her blow up over the next few weeks will be some of the best television ever. Just watching her each week is like taking a class in sociopathic behavior and seeing it first hand. She is an awful person and very easy to figure out. She's pure evil and I cannot wait to see her break down. I guarantee you that it will be something to behold.

Sad but true.......I liked her at 1st. Should make for some great entertainment.

I can't wait to see this meltdown. This woman is FAR worse than Aryan. I have not watched many seasons of Big Brother, but of the ones I have seen, she is the biggest Kvvnt of them all. Her boyfriend is kind of a doosh too.

Sad but true.......I liked her at 1st. Should make for some great entertainment.

This.

I too liked Amanda for the 1st couple weeks, then she turned into Sybil.

Poor McCrae.

It's sad that Gina Marie seems like the most down to earth, true to herself person this season. Sure she is nuts too, but at least she never hid it or tried to be someone else.

I too liked Amanda for the 1st couple weeks, then she turned into Sybil.

Poor McCrae.

It's sad that Gina Marie seems like the most down to earth, true to herself person this season. Sure she is nuts too, but at least she never hid it or tried to be someone else.

I'm rooting for Judd. How focking sad is that?

I'm rooting for Judd. How focking sad is that?

I'm rooting for the studio to blow up.

:doublethumbsup:

Maybe Julie Chen can suicide bomb the 'house'. That would be awesome

I think the remaining house guest should kidnap Julie and torture her into picking a winner.

I think the remaining house guest should kidnap Julie and torture her into picking a winner.

Good torture. She has to sit in a car with Amanda till she can successfully parallel park.

acreed

She had me at her definition of African American insurance :ninja:

Also her vocabulary and grammar .................. :wub:

First, I can't believe I watch this chit. This is the kind of thing a woman in your life has you doing. I certainly don't watch every minute. And although I've watched some episodes in the past, I don't remember names nor anything about them.

Correction: I do remember Evel D!ck and I think he won. Maybe, maybe not.

All that said, I just can't believe these romances. Boy meets girl in a make believe world and in 5 minutes they are in love? Bullchit.

Lastly, as far as Amanda & McCrea, it's pretty obvious why they have connected. Amanda's attitude and personality tell me that she can't keep a man interested in her. She's overpowering and overwhelming. McCrea has no money and probably no women and therefore he's eating up the chit Amanda is giving him. He doesn't know anything.

If they try and hook up in real life, he's gonna find her wrath on him when there's no 'other players' around. And I assume he'll hit the road too.

Sad to see him go.....funny guy.

man Andy has to be one of the all time most annoying creatures

Sad to see him go.....funny guy.

man Andy has to be one of the all time most annoying creatures

I can barley stand Andy, so I am sure he will win this thing. At least Amanda and McCray will not win this.

It was funny when Amanda said "America hates me".

Of the 3 I would want Gina Marie .......... is it just me or does it seem like she lost maybe 20-25 pounds in that house?

Of the 3 I would want Gina Marie .......... is it just me or does it seem like she lost maybe 20-25 pounds in that house?

The fact that any one of these 3 will end up with the money, sickens me. :thumbsdown:

The fact that any one of these 3 will end up with the money, sickens me. :thumbsdown:

I know I am still pissed my little racist princess got booted and can't win :(

THe start of the final head of house was funny. Spencer and Andy looked like they have never even seen a person skate before. I thought one would get eliminated right off the bat. I thought I heard Gina Marie ask them if they were doing tricks as they went off the air they looked so awkward.

THe start of the final head of house was funny. Spencer and Andy looked like they have never even seen a person skate before. I thought one would get eliminated right off the bat. I thought I heard Gina Marie ask them if they were doing tricks as they went off the air they looked so awkward.

Ha! I know...I was thinking Spencer was going down about two minutes after they went off the air. He just kept spinning and spinning in circles. GM must win this hands down. They wanted her to win it, I think. Also, I'm guessing that she would take Andy with her and she should be able to beat Andy. So....congrats you obnoxious, but recently more likable, chick from New Yawk. You hung in there and got a win.

Ha! I know...I was thinking Spencer was going down about two minutes after they went off the air. He just kept spinning and spinning in circles. GM must win this hands down. They wanted her to win it, I think. Also, I'm guessing that she would take Andy with her and she should be able to beat Andy. So....congrats you obnoxious, but recently more likable, chick from New Yawk. You hung in there and got a win.

spoiler alert :dunno:

I guess it doesn't really matter though....the story took a bad turn weeks ago.

2 Years in a row now the DWEEB walks away with it. :wall:

Maybe now Andy can afford to become the woman he always wanted to be.

And damn......Jessie :wub:

my 1st and last time ever watching this show.

I know you young guys like this incarnation of BB but hot women shows are a dime a dozen. These brainless menbos and bitcHy bimbos are boring me death. I hardly watch. I liked it when there were some 20 year olds, 30 year olds, 40 year olds and 50 year olds. Then the game was a game. Now its eye candy and stupidios.

For the next season, if they don't shake things up tremendously, I won't be watching this show nomo.