Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Finbabble?

should we look to replace finbabble before the AS break supplemental?

last activity in April

Go for it...

If no one else has a problem with it, I can move players around to make it to where the team at least is fielding a complete squad instead of a lot of guys on the DL/NA, until a replacement is found...

Go for it...

If no one else has a problem with it, I can move players around to make it to where the team at least is fielding a complete squad instead of a lot of guys on the DL/NA, until a replacement is found...

but how many weeks / opponents have already benefited from playing that team as is?

but how many weeks / opponents have already benefited from playing that team as is?

Yeah that is the negative to doing it...

Yeah that is the negative to doing it...

personally, i would leave it as is until/if a replacement is found. this way at least its just luck of the draw in terms of players on the brewers team coming back from or going on the DL

I'll take over the team.

I'll vote for 2dogs replacing that sh1thole!

Sooooo.....

Is 2dgsfkn taking over the team? Or is that just someones alias fkn with us?

Also, if we dont replace FBGIAFP, how are we going to handle his supp draft picks? Skip him?

if 2dgsfkn is a legit person, then sure but i have a feeling its an alias

if there is no replacement owner, my suggestion is to not give him any supplemental picks (not fair to owners playing him in the second half to have to face a better lineup) and i would also suggest leaving his roster untouched. I think it would be unfair to the owners who still have to face him if his team is being managed versus the owners who already got free weeks against him. Leave it to the luck of the draw as far as injuries and guys coming back from the DL.

• Like 1

if 2dgsfkn is a legit person, then sure but i have a feeling its an alias

if there is no replacement owner, my suggestion is to not give him any supplemental picks (not fair to owners playing him in the second half to have to face a better lineup) and i would also suggest leaving his roster untouched. I think it would be unfair to the owners who still have to face him if his team is being managed versus the owners who already got free weeks against him. Leave it to the luck of the draw as far as injuries and guys coming back from the DL.

I'm good with this thought. I don't spend any time here to have an opinion on alias on not.

If he's not around, his supplementals will just expire when his time limit comes up, so no worries there. I wouldn't be opposed to a new owner, but I'm fine either way.

If he's not around, his supplementals will just expire when his time limit comes up, so no worries there. I wouldn't be opposed to a new owner, but I'm fine either way.

Yeah but what if he shows up,. makes a couple of picks, and then disappears for the rest of the season?

2dgsfkn is a real person. I can vouch for him. In fact, I was there when he posted above. ;)

2dgsfkn is a real person. I can vouce for him. In fact, I was there when he posted above. ;)

it seemed like an edjr alias

I have a suggestion...

After this upcoming Sunday (7/21), everyone has played each other at least one time... Finbabble quit showing up in the middle of the 4th week...

Since his first four games he was active, those owners didn't get to play against the "dead team"... We lock his team down and let the next four teams play him with the roster "as is"... Then after the next four weeks of games, we change his lineup to field a complete active team so that the last teams to play him don't get to play a "dead team" twice and benefit from scheduling luck...

What do you all think?

I have already locked his team down, so he is unable to do any roster moves...

Finbabble Brew Crew(Trades) changed from 'unlock' to 'lock'

Finbabble Brew Crew(Add/Drops) changed from 'unlock' to 'lock'

Finbabble Brew Crew(Roster Changes) changed from 'unlock' to 'lock'

So, August 18 (Sunday) will be the day that I make roster moves to give him an active roster...

I'm fine with it, but I'd add going to his house and punching him in the face in front of his wife and kids. :thumbsup:

I'm here. :nono:

I too am in favor of 2dgsfkn.

Now can we replace that Astros guy and that Diamondbacks guy?

<_<

I too am in favor of 2dgsfkn.

Now can we replace that Astros guy and that Diamondbacks guy?

<_<

I was just jerkin' yer chain, bro.

:mad: :bandana: :thumbsup:

So, August 18 (Sunday) will be the day that I make roster moves to give him an active roster...

This is the lineup that I have penciled in at the moment...

C: Jonathan Lucroy

1B: Ike Davis

2B: Scooter Gennett

3B: Aramis Ramirez

SS: Troy Tulowitzki

OF: Carlos Gomez

OF: Norichika Aoki

OF: Logan Schafer

UT: Jean Segura

SP: CC Sabathia

SP: Zack Greinke

RP: Grant Balfour