Sign in to follow this  
Jim Mora

Supplemental Draft Discussion

Now we get to wait for 6 hours until his turn is officially up. Spectacular.

:wave:

fock you

almost took Rosario in round 1. no complaints, filled my top 2 needs with the top player available at each position. i think my weaknesses (1B,C) were the complete opposite of everyone else.

look out mr. carolina, i'm coming for you

almost took Rosario in round 1. no complaints, filled my top 2 needs with the top player available at each position. i think my weaknesses (1B,C) were the complete opposite of everyone else.

I was pretty surprised he lasted as long as he did, being really the only catcher worth a damn available. And i was shocked SHOCKED Josh Donaldson lasted until 2.05. Hell i had to chain my hands to my desk not to take him with my first rounder.

Im not going to trash talk you now. Let me know when you are within 20 games of first.

Im not going to trash talk you now. Let me know when you are within 20 games of first.

damn, im 35 out :( . i'll let you know

Rosario was my targeted pick for the 2nd round, you bastage!

Worked out ok though with Robertson as I had exactly zero hold guys on my team.

I almost took him as well with my first pick...

I figured some of you guys, blackclouds especially, would be looking at him

I thought hard about about Robertson in rd 2. Just figured chasing holds when I could take what Donaldson would compensate at 3b, move Encarnacion back to 1b and hope Lawrie becomes eligible at 2b and starts hitting like he should...

Guys i was hoping this would be done by tonight, but its not looking like it will. Can i send a list to someone who has already picked twice? I can wait until the morning just in case it picks up, But i'll be on the road to Tennessee at 7 AM tomorrow.

Sorry bout delaying this, I went up and down who was taken and didnt see him.

yeah u can send me a list SC. PM me it here

Guys i was hoping this would be done by tonight, but its not looking like it will. Can i send a list to someone who has already picked twice? I can wait until the morning just in case it picks up, But i'll be on the road to Tennessee at 7 AM tomorrow.

You can PM me as well...

Yeah, I had Rosario about 4th on my list at 1.10. I logged on and saw him still on the waiver wire when it was my pick and got overly excited. I'm still hurting at 1B and figured I could plug Napoli there, but I guess I'm rolling with Smoak/Moreland from here on out.

I really like the Rays supplemental picks. He's going to be a force in the second half.

I'm just hoping my guys coming off the DL will be enough to keep me near the top. If ARod can come back and hit a bit, he'll be huge for me. And with the Rangers having about 6 starters on the DL, I'm pining for a late season push for both squads.

Yeah, I had Rosario about 4th on my list at 1.10. I logged on and saw him still on the waiver wire when it was my pick and got overly excited. I'm still hurting at 1B and figured I could plug Napoli there, but I guess I'm rolling with Smoak/Moreland from here on out.

I really like the Rays supplemental picks. He's going to be a force in the second half.

I'm just hoping my guys coming off the DL will be enough to keep me near the top. If ARod can come back and hit a bit, he'll be huge for me. And with the Rangers having about 6 starters on the DL, I'm pining for a late season push for both squads.

:thumbsup:

sorry about that, saw i was on the clock so i made my pick but was in a rush to get into the city and didn't add him over at yahoo.

If someone had popped Cuddyer before me in round 1, I was probably going to take Rosario then since I have a lot of outfielders. Marte would have felt like a waste even though he is a supreme talent. there were a few teams rosters i glanced at and thought they might take Rosario and move their catchers to first and what not like you mentioned but it seems like most everyone wanted pitchers.