Sign in to follow this  
mcarlton

Keep J Charles or A Foster

I am in a 1 keeper 12 team PPR.

I can keep Foster as the 11th pick over all or Charles as the 14th overall. Am I wrong about liking Charles here?

Straight up i like Foster a touch more but Tate costs me a middle round pick as well.

Not much difference with them going into this season... both are usually gone in the first 4-5 picks. Keep the one you like, see about trading the other one if possible.

Now that Foster is acting a little gimpy in camp i think Charles is my option.

I had Charles last season and he was a little inconsistent, but everyone is talking about how his situation has improved a ton, his new coach will be using him properly, and he'll excell especially in PPR leagues. On the other hand, Foster.

If you're a gambling man go with Charles. If you're playing it safe go with Foster. It's probably not a big difference though; getting either of them at 11 or 14th overall is a great deal.

I have Charles ahead of Foster on my board. Just a gut feeling on Fosters soft tissue issues and that they are just going to get worse.

I would not hesitate to pick Charles over Foster.

If you keep Foster make sure you get Tate somewhere along the line.

I am going to try and grab him in the later rounds.

I like Charles a lot more than Foster because we all know about how Andy Reid likes to run his workhorse RBs into the ground, (Duce Staley, Brian Westbrook, LeSean McCoy). Foster will get his also but IMO I have higher projections for Charles.

Charles - Andy Reid intends on using him like he used McCoy in Philly. Done are the days of FF owners being frustrated because Charles is not dominating the touches on his team.