Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Will Bonds or Roger ever make the Baseball HOF?

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Bonds was very talented at cheating. :thumbsup:

Did you ask Barry for an autograph and was he mean to you? Tell us how he hurt you. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, edjr said:

Did you ask Barry for an autograph and was he mean to you? Tell us how he hurt you. 

Never asked anyone for a signature. What are you getting at? Just tell me he didn't use drugs to get the stats he had.

Bonds wanted to prove he was the best baseball player, better than McGwire and Sosa and Jeter and every other player, and he did.  

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Bonds wanted to prove he was the best baseball player, better than McGwire and Sosa and Jeter and every other player, and he did.  

Don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that ring. Losers count stats. Winners drink champagne. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that ring. Losers count stats. Winners drink champagne. 

Yankees since 2009?

He dominated the post season with the Giants that last year.  Can't help it the team couldn't defeat the other team.

Good point. 

Trent Dilfer >>> Dan Marino , right? 

2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Good point. 

Trent Dilfer >>> Dan Marino , right? 

And Marinos greatest regret isn’t not having a passing record. It’s not getting a ring. I don’t think Bonds cares. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Yankees since 2009?

I’ve seen them win plenty. It’s cool. So glad I don’t have to wait until I was in my 30’s to see one. That would have sucked worse than this drought. 

And Marinos greatest regret isn’t not having a passing record. It’s not getting a ring. I don’t think Bonds cares. 

Do you think Marino would, if he could, (hindsight being all 20/20) trade his career with Dilfers just for the ring? 

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Do you think Marino would, if he could, (hindsight being all 20/20) trade his career with Dilfers just for the ring? 

Probably not.  But he would trade with some lesser QB’s,  like Aikman. He’d give up plenty of his stats for his rings. I don’t know if he would give up the HOF for one ring though. The rings are forever. The record book gets rewritten all the time.