Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Cult Classic League needs two owners (free Geek League)

If you don't know the Riddle of Steel.... I will laugh at you and cast you out of my mountain! Muahahahaha!! :headbanger:

Crom.....

I sent an email to theErosion and KC an hour ago to make sure they were up to date. Erosion emailed me back promptly. He should be bouncing around soon. KC hasn't paid a visit to the league site in two and a half weeks but I suspect this email will get him going too.

KC (Mogs) just got back to me too. He's out too. I'm giving the team to Blitzen (presuming he still wants in).

Jeff,

As much as i'd like to, i'm not going to be able to participate in the Cult Classic League again this year. I've just got too much going on. Sorry for the late notice.
Thanks.
Kory

I'm in again and my team is nice. My 3 rbs are Adrian Peterson, Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson. I am weak at WR. Someone make me an offer I can't refuse!

I'll trade you Dez for Charles.

I'll be in...just travelling for a couple more days and I'll then proceed to kick yer collective asses.

I'll trade you Dez for Charles.

And I accepted. There were only two or 3 receivers that I would trade Charles for...Dez is one. The others were probably Megatron AJ Green and (possibly) Julio Jones or Brandon Marshall..

Voltaire: I am interested in that player you offered up. Is there anyone other than Torry Smith on my team you will take for him??? Or maybe I can throw someone else in too.

Anyone want Wes Welker with Peyton Manning throwing to him this year??? I am ready to deal. Player and/or early pick(s).

Anyone want Wes Welker with Peyton Manning throwing to him this year??? I am ready to deal. Player and/or early pick(s).

Trade offer sent.

Voltaire: I am interested in that player you offered up. Is there anyone other than Torry Smith on my team you will take for him??? Or maybe I can throw someone else in too.

I wasn't ready to lose that much youth for an older player. If I offer up a young guy, I'd prefer to get a young guy in return.

So remind me. I drop players now and when we draft I replace thems spots ? If I drop 8 I draft 8 ?

I wasn't ready to lose that much youth for an older player. If I offer up a young guy, I'd prefer to get a young guy in return.

I can understand that, which is why I asked if there was anyone else on my roster that you would trade him for.

I can understand that, which is why I asked if there was anyone else on my roster that you would trade him for.

Let me tell you what I see when I look at my roster. I'm happy with QBs and RBs and think I could move some to shore up other positions. Losing Crabtree and Keller for the year has been brutal. My depth has really dried up.

I still would like a more reliable WR3/4 and TE2. I thought I solved my TE problem by trading for Rudolph but it's back again now that Keller blew out his knee.

Meanwhile, at WR I feel more comfortable with Britt as a WR4 but with Crabtree out, he becomes 3 and I'm starting him every week. Meanwhile, now I need either Jeffery or Little (or Toon but he's on scholarship) to step in as a WR4.

I've got room for a kicker and three other players but only have one pick in the first three rounds. I could really use some picks.

I think Welker could help me out even though he's old. He can still play and I'd have him around for however long he lasts and what I really need is just get me through the year since Crabtree should be fine for 2014.

I'm interested in Welker. I've got players and or picks I'm willing to deal.

I'm interested in Welker. I've got players and or picks I'm willing to deal.

Save your time. He's just a tease. I made an offer and he'll just refuse to get back to me forever.

Save your time. He's just a tease. I made an offer and he'll just refuse to get back to me forever.

LOL. I was considering it bro.

Ok, giantsfan.

LOL. I was considering it bro.

It's cool man, I was just messing with you. Take your time.

You've seen all the preseason action you're going to see before cuts are due on Thursday evening. Get your final cuts in before week three's first game (Detroit/NEP) kicks off.

You still have one more week of preseason to evaluate before we draft. The Draft starts as soon as all the week three preseason games finish (the Sunday evening between Minny/San Fran).

No answer to me question ??

Oh, sorry. Yes, you're right.

Your draft consists of however many roster spots you cut. Roster limits are 22. So if you cut eight, you're down to 14 you keep picking until you've added eight more players back onto your team. The draft is uneven, some teams finish before others. Nobody is forced to cut anybody, you could keep your entire roster intact. Once the cutdown deadline comes, whatever rounds you don't draft (poof) disappear. You can't trade them at that point.

Oh, sorry. Yes, you're right.

Your draft consists of however many roster spots you cut. Roster limits are 22. So if you cut eight, you're down to 14 you keep picking until you've added eight more players back onto your team. The draft is uneven, some teams finish before others. Nobody is forced to cut anybody, you could keep your entire roster intact. Once the cutdown deadline comes, whatever rounds you don't draft (poof) disappear. You can't trade them at that point.

That's what I thought.

Thanks

The cutdown deadline is in 2 days and yet I've got six teams with a full roster of all 22 players.

C'mon people.

The cutdown deadline is in 2 days and yet I've got six teams with a full roster of all 22 players.

C'mon people.

Im waiting it out to see if I can either move my picks or how many I'll drop.

Sent PM back

Counter counter counter offer

Edit: Didnt see your counter counter counter counter offer....trade accepted. Nice doing business with you.

Counter counter counter offer

Edit: Didnt see your counter counter counter counter offer....trade accepted. Nice doing business with you.

You too. Now, I just have 1 pick to make and or trade 1.04 away and forget about rookies this year.

With that in mind, 1.04 is up for sale.

Crap. Now youre going to trade it to someone for like first round picks in the next 5 drafts and make me look like a complete noob, arent you.

Crap. Now youre going to trade it to someone for like first round picks in the next 5 drafts and make me look like a complete noob, arent you.

:lol: No. Just not sold on any one player. If someone is, the 1.04 is there for the taking. I only have 1 spot to fill.

You have the most picks I've ever seen in 2 rounds. Too bad it's the weakest class in a decade. :P

lol. yep