Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

August Mock - Round 1 Discussion

As a Packer fan, I hate Adrian Peterson. As a football fan, I love AD. So much fun to watch. As a fantasy football owner, he is a beast and the no brainer #1 pick.

Cstriker? :bench:

As a reminder to everyone, we'd like to keep this moving at a decent pace. If you won't be able to check the board on a regular basis please send me a list of potential picks.

Thanks,

MK

Not sure what to think of McCoy and Spiller this year. Love the players but not sure how the new coaching staff/philosophy will translate in the pros.

If the Eagles can protect the ball and run more plays per game like Kelly envisions, McCoy should put up nice numbers this year.

Could have went another position here as I'm not entirely sold on this tier of RBs, but other positions are deeper than RB and it makes sense to grab a player who could be an elite back this year.

Would have gone with Lynch if he were still available.

I appreciate the opportunity to draft on the site. Have done a number of mocks on other sites. Having a set time limit and possibly moving it past 5 p.m might help. 2 time outs and you're on auto pick.

So I have had this rash on the lower part of my stomach, extending down to, well you know, for quite some time. Any ideas on what to put on it? :dunno:

I was surprised Richardson fell to 9 as I have him at 5 in non-PPR, was fully expecting to go another direction.

Have to take some risks at the 10 spot. Can't believe Megatron fell to 10. Outscored all but 5 running backs last year. Good value at the spot.

• Like 1

I'd have to agree w/ TheWenner :thumbsup:

I seriously considered Calvin, but getting a bell cow w/o competition was just too good to pass on!