Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Who Are All These New/Old People?

Check that, Fervid died. Torrid hasn't been heard from in a while.

Wow Sorry to hear that. Hope he is doing well.

The Ferv news didn't get to this board?

I miss about 95% of what ges on so it may have been discussed. Still sorry to hear about it.

To use a sports analogy it’s like Donavan McNabb trying desperately to stay relevant in sports today by seeking to be a RGIII mentor (when RGIII could care less about him) or saying outrageous things to the media.

Dear Donavan/Sanctuarians,

You're old, no longer relevant, out of the game, and to be perfectly honest; were never very good to begin with. Just go away quietly and salvage whatever dignity you have left.

Kind Regards,

The Geek Club

Why all the venom? I don't even know who you are, let alone why you should be pissed off at members of another message board.

I miss about 95% of what ges on so it may have been discussed. Still sorry to hear about it.

You didn't hear it here because it wasn't posted elsewhere first. So cutting and pasting the news was impossible, see?

You guys are mean.

What's the issue, OldMaid? Are you typing it into your browser and not arriving at the Sanctuary? Because that is the actual address, believe it or not.

What's the issue, OldMaid? Are you typing it into your browser and not arriving at the Sanctuary? Because that is the actual address, believe it or not.

Registration is disabled. :(

Registration is disabled. :(

I'll see if I can get someone to open it up, if they're not busy shaking around from all the earthquakes

Even the Suxuary has you on ignore.

I feel like the girl who got stood up on prom night. :cry:

I'll see if I can get someone to open it up, if they're not busy shaking around from all the earthquakes

You guys are going to a lot of trouble to not recruit people. :banana:

I believe you mean going through... I doubt they're actually going to anywhere. :)

I believe you mean going through... I doubt they're actually going to anywhere. :)

I' m going to smack the stoopid outta you.......er, I mean I'm going thru smack the stoopid outta you.

I' m going to smack the stoopid outta you.......er, I mean I'm going thru smack the stoopid outta you.

Engrish... do you speak it?

You can't go to a lot of trouble. Well... maybe you can, because you're special.

I was here about 6 years ago and just kinda disappeared, and came back to see if i could find some reasonable prices on bengals bears tickets. :blink:

D!ldo, where have we said "Hey we're looking for new Sanctuarians, sign up here!"?

This is more like we helicoptered into a clearing in a jungle, grabbed our buddies and bugged the fock out ASAP. And while we were taking off again, a few people blasted out of the trees, grabbed onto the skids, and hung on for dear life.

Check that, Fervid died. Torrid hasn't been heard from in a while.

Wow, that's awful. I remember her posting here for awhile, very kind & funny lady.

D!ldo, where have we said "Hey we're looking for new Sanctuarians, sign up here!"?

This is more like we helicoptered into a clearing in a jungle, grabbed our buddies and bugged the fock out ASAP. And while we were taking off again, a few people blasted out of the trees, grabbed onto the skids, and hung on for dear life.

Simmer down, Rambo.

Shouldn't you be over there walking the new recruits thru the sign up process?

Simmer down, Rambo.

Shouldn't you be over there walking the new recruits thru the sign up process?

More like Tropic Thunder than Rambo... :lol:

Is that any different than this place?

Not at all, except there's even less traffic and you had to be granted access. At least, you did several years ago when you guys "invited" me and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Not at all, except there's even less traffic and you had to be granted access. At least, you did several years ago when you guys "invited" me and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Did that make you feel all warm and special inside? ^_^

Did that make you feel all warm and special inside? ^_^

Nah, they let Surfer join too. Kinda rooned the prestige. Really, the place is like facebook with eight people, fake names and no pictures. Or was, anyway. No ammo from other posters for them to reply to and be funny using. Just a handful of buddies talking to each other on a private bored.

No ammo from other posters for them to reply to and be funny using.

:asplode:

Is this supposed to make sense?

But, yeah, the Sanctuary is kinda like a bunch of buddies hanging out and cracking on each other. You didn't find it enjoyable, but about 20-30 of us do. We do post pictures, and we know each others real names. But yes, we use "fake names" in the sense that you do here, and every other message board does.

I seriously can't remember anything you ever posted there. I do recall getting a few Geeks in there who's sole purpose seemed to be to report back here how "lame" the Sanctuary was. I don't know what exactly you expected. It's just a message board, dude.

:asplode:

Is this supposed to make sense?

But, yeah, the Sanctuary is kinda like a bunch of buddies hanging out and cracking on each other. You didn't find it enjoyable, but about 20-30 of us do. We do post pictures, and we know each others real names. But yes, we use "fake names" in the sense that you do here, and every other message board does.

I seriously can't remember anything you ever posted there. I do recall getting a few Geeks in there who's sole purpose seemed to be to report back here how "lame" the Sanctuary was. I don't know what exactly you expected. It's just a message board, dude.

Joining that board seems to be an early death sentence. Cursed.

Who do you spose is next to go?

Hopefully, donhaas.

Hopefully, donhaas.

:D

I can't focking believe TNG is still there, honestly. I've never seen anyone take more sh!t than her and she still keeps coming back. Gotta hand it to her.

The board has a way of separating the wheat from the chaff, which makes it interesting, to me. Like I've said, I've been pretty close to offing myself over there a few times. But we're learning, evolving, getting better.

ETA: gotta add fricker too. Dude takes a hell of a lot of abuse.

I can't focking believe TNG is still there, honestly. I've never seen anyone take more sh!t than her and she still keeps coming back. Gotta hand it to her.

Take OldMaid and her hallway with you. She enjoys being the butt of jokes. :thumbsup:

Am I old or new? Because I feel pretty new, but I'm kinda old (but not as old as you old farts)

:wub:

The board has a way of separating the wheat from the chaff, which makes it interesting, to me. Like I've said, I've been pretty close to offing myself over there a few times. But we're learning, evolving, getting better.

ETA: gotta add fricker too. Dude takes a hell of a lot of abuse.

We got a better bored battered woman in om anyway, so you can keep tng. We seem to have run off our only black person though, so if you can send us a token, we'd appreciate it.

We got a better bored battered woman in om anyway, so you can keep tng. We seem to have run off our only black person though, so if you can send us a token, we'd appreciate it.

Same boat. Carrie split a long time ago. Pry something we said. So sensitive.

You didn't hear it here because it wasn't posted elsewhere first. So cutting and pasting the news was impossible, see?

No but whatever. Hope TJ is doing OK though.

Ahhhh! *pats self with towel*

It feels great to be back here at TEH SANK!! and wash the stink of failure off myself. I don't know why I was over at FFTOOLAME for so long hahahahahaha. Those guys are so XXL55T!11! amiright?

Can someone re-post the darknet links to the meaning of life and the bitcoin generator, I wanted to pick up the parts to the cold fusion reactor over the weekend (thanks again for the plans, Gutter). Also I got my hands on the rest of this season's Breaking Bad episodes in HD if anyone is interested, I'll put them up in the L3 bittorrent private cloud like usual.

:secrethandshake:

:instanthigh:

:mindseyepicofsecondhottestchickontheplanetthatturnsintohottestchickontheplanetwhenyoustareatitforawhile:

Battered women? Mmmmmm. I've been eating mine plain.

Take OldMaid and her hallway with you. She enjoys being the butt of jokes. :thumbsup:

If I left... you'd have to go all teh way ghey. Let's face it... I'm prolly the only woman, besides yer sisters and yer mom, that will talk to you on a regular basis.

I was wondering where that black eye came from. :thumbsup:

I don't even know who you are

Donovan McNabb prolly doesn't know who Colin Kaepernick is either. Its okay. :thumbsup: