Sign in to follow this  
sdc90291

Auction Keeper League Help

We can keep up to 6 guys in an auction keeper league (total salary is $200, 12 teams). I'm definitely keeping the following:

Charles - $30
Ridley - $15
Cruz - $22
Bowe - $15

My remaining guys are:

Stafford - $41
Bradshaw - $22
Decker - $22
Gresham -$2
Gostkowski - $1

Now, near as I can tell, at least 8 of the teams will keep their QBs, if not 10. I'm debating about NOT keeping Stafford, figuring that I'm only bidding against 2-3 other guys. The other available QBs will be Kaepernick, Romo, Manning, Roethlisberger, Vick, etc. Thinking that I can probably drop him and pick him up for less than the $41 I spent on him last season. Obviously I run the risk of either spending more or losing him and settling for someone else. Keeping him is the safe play, but there are a bunch of RBs and WRs that I like this year who I have a better shot at getting if I free up some cap spare. What do you think? Worth the risk or not? And if you've got a post, leave your link and I'd be happy to answer for you. Much Thanks!

I drop Stafford. You can get a good QB in a 10 team league for cheaper.

Keep Bradshaw and Decker (not in that order).

I'd keep Decker. I'm also assuming the Manning in the OP is Peyton? You should be able to get Stafford back at a discount.

I'd drop Stafford and look at getting either him back or Manning (Peyton?). Bradshaw and Decker are priced right to keep as well.