Sign in to follow this  
jcrampton

Keeper Help- 12 Team PPR (Give up two rounds higher to keep)

I have the number 1 draft pick this year and plan on taking Peterson.

In this keeper league a team gives up a position 2 rounds higher than the year previous with a maximum of 3 players kept.

My best keeper options look to be Demarco Murray (13), Julio Jones (2), James Jones (15), TY Hilton (15), Russell Wilson (11), Kaepernick (15), Mendenhall (9).

My gut is telling me to take Julio Jones at pick 24, Demarco Murray in the 13th and Kaepernick in the 15th.

I am just looking to see what some of you thought should be my 3... Thanks in advance.

I have the number 1 draft pick this year and plan on taking Peterson.

In this keeper league a team gives up a position 2 rounds higher than the year previous with a maximum of 3 players kept.

My best keeper options look to be Demarco Murray (13), Julio Jones (2), James Jones (15), TY Hilton (15), Russell Wilson (11), Kaepernick (15), Mendenhall (9).

My gut is telling me to take Julio Jones at pick 24, Demarco Murray in the 13th and Kaepernick in the 15th.

I am just looking to see what some of you thought should be my 3... Thanks in advance.

will i like j jones but i like r wilson and kaep heck there are your two qbs and you can just go after rb and wr

Wilson, Kaep, Murray..

Julio still has Roddy capping his upside.

A 2nd round WR better atleast have a shot at number one production and I dont see that Julio for all his out of this world talent will approach those numbers with roddy there..

Is this a 2QB league? If so, I'd keep Kaep, Wilson & Murray.

Since I don't think it is, not sure I'd could release Julio Jones. In this scenario I'd release Wilson & add Julio. Julio in his 3rd year makes me think there's a new sheriff in town down in Atlanta this year.