Sign in to follow this  
nsuntken

Tier lines

I am using Excel 2010. When I compile the cheatsheets, I do not see the red dashed lines separating the tiers. Any ideas on what may be causing this?

On the offense tab under the Tier column does it show different numbers for the tiers, or all the same number (1, mostly likely)? We just learned there was a problem with the idp tab, but the offense tab should be okay. If the numbers are all the same, then change one of them to a different number and see if the red dotted line appears.

On the Offense tab under the Tier column, the numbers look correct for each position. All the data looks right, just no tier lines appear.

When I open the original download the red lines are present. I am using the "flex option" on the Rules tab which pushes the Offense tab to the end. Not sure if there is something in that piece of code that is causing the issue.

Flex option on rules? You mean the "with notes" option on the options tab? That moves the offense/idp/overall tabs to the end and moves up the similar cheatsheets with notes. If the formatting is there at the time you download the file, I'm not sure how it would disappear later.