Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

How is Bradford looking this year to yall?

I am getting a gut feeling the more I read about Bradford for this year. With Jake long in town and and a gifted speedy Austin and a RB that will be busting his arse to prove himself, I am starting to like Bradford. How crazy would I be to wait late in the draft and try to grab him as my QB1? I think he may overachieve this year. Granted. I know he wont produce Big 3 numbers, but if I load up at RB and WR depth, maybe his abilities can help my team get to the post season!

Maybe, Silly or Stupid??

Im also really high on Boldin and Amendola as WR1s. How high in the draft do folks think they will go? I just like getting others opinions, so fire away!!

How does Bradford look? Like a high end QB2. Someone nice to pair with Romo or RG3 if you wait on QBs. I have him as QB15 this year.

Boldin is showing 'good chemistry' with Kaep but will be a possession WR in SF. Still valuable as a WR3; 77-865-5 imo. Amendola will perform as a WR1 in most games until he breaks his mangina, I'd project him for about 90-1000-6. Plenty of value for where he's being drafted though (late 4th).

How does Bradford look? Like a high end QB2. Someone nice to pair with Romo or RG3 if you wait on QBs. I have him as QB15 this year.

Boldin is showing 'good chemistry' with Kaep but will be a possession WR in SF. Still valuable as a WR3; 77-865-5 imo. Amendola will perform as a WR1 in most games until he breaks his mangina, I'd project him for about 90-1000-6. Plenty of value for where he's being drafted though (late 4th).

Thanks man!

I would take a wait and see on Bradford. Unless its a 16 team league, I don't see him as a QB 1 ahead of people like Romo, Luck and RGIII who you can probably get mid draft. If there is roster room, drafting him late as a wait and see back up is OK.

Romo & Bradford have same bye week.

If I take Romo, I grab Palmer #2.

• Like 1

How can he be bad, Bradford. Good receivers now including a pass catching running back and their weakness is DEFENSE. A lot of points scored - SWEET!!!

Our weakness is defense? I think not.

QFT. The rams have been improving on defense the last few years. They are criminally underrated right now imo.

I am getting a gut feeling the more I read about Bradford for this year. With Jake long in town and and a gifted speedy Austin and a RB that will be busting his arse to prove himself, I am starting to like Bradford. How crazy would I be to wait late in the draft and try to grab him as my QB1? I think he may overachieve this year. Granted. I know he wont produce Big 3 numbers, but if I load up at RB and WR depth, maybe his abilities can help my team get to the post season!

Maybe, Silly or Stupid??

Im also really high on Boldin and Amendola as WR1s. How high in the draft do folks think they will go? I just like getting others opinions, so fire away!!

i see bradford has a high number 2 backup ..but he could make a good 1 and like you said load up on them rb wr imo ..best part about ff is to roll the dice and lets see what happens.if you see his points last season he was a med to low 2 ..i think they have better talent around him this season .but wow they play 6 very tough divison games this season that divison is very good the best i say

STL has a brutal schedule for QBs. As a matter of fact, Bradford has the toughest schedule in the league. I would almost rather Cutler, Freeman, or Alex Smith. I know it sounds crazy, but Bradford may not have the great season some are thinking.

I agree with LandenChase.

Tough schedule, his WR's still suck and at the end of the day he just isn't that good. It seems odd since his rookie season was so promising but he seems to have just settled in to pure mediocrity. Maybe he takes the next step with the O-line improvements.

STL has a brutal schedule for QBs. As a matter of fact, Bradford has the toughest schedule in the league. I would almost rather Cutler, Freeman, or Alex Smith. I know it sounds crazy, but Bradford may not have the great season some are thinking.

But he still did better than all 3 last year. Cutler and Freeman are very erratic and Freeman just killed his Fantasy players over that 4 game stretch late in the season.

Bradford is definitely not a #1, so we are not "expecting a great season", but he is a serviceable back up and a better choice than these guys and several others as the #2 in a 2 QB league.

I dont know how schottenheimer has a job in the NFL as a OC. His scheme is what is ultimately going to hold any talented team back imo. Sorry for bradford, but yet another OC change is needed for him to fully realize his potential.