QB Schaub

RB Matthews

RB Ingram

RB Bryce Brown

WR Amendola

WR Rice

WR Givens

WR Broyles

I like your team. Like Stafford and Forte a lot this year. Not a huge fan of your WR's.

The Bears D will not get the defensive TDS they got last year, but with Hester only on PR/KR this year he will take a few to the house.

I like your team. Like Stafford and Forte a lot this year. Not a huge fan of your WR's.

The Bears D will not get the defensive TDS they got last year, but with Hester only on PR/KR this year he will take a few to the house.

Why not?, Johnson and V jax finished 6th and 7th in fantasy points last year and Amendola will catch a lot of balls

For a ten team league with a smaller than average starting line up, its okay. I think you should have been able to get a better TE, backup QB, and back up RB. Can't really tell where you drafted some of these people in a 10 team draft that only starts 2 WR. Did you need 6 WR for 2 spots?

For a ten team league with a smaller than average starting line up, its okay. I think you should have been able to get a better TE, backup QB, and back up RB. Can't really tell where you drafted some of these people in a 10 team draft that only starts 2 WR. Did you need 6 WR for 2 spots?

WIth Amendola and AJ's injury history he definitely needed some WR depth.

I think the team looks pretty solid.

I disagree your going to get creamed in a ten teamer.

I don't think you have a top 5WR or RB on your roster. You do have some upside at RB with Ingrahm and Mathews which seems like your best hope. I really hate your top 3 WR's.

In a 10 teamer or smaller I would expect to see a top 3 QB or WR on your roster and I don't see any of those players on your team.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think I am, good luck.

I disagree your going to get creamed in a ten teamer.

I don't think you have a top 5WR or RB on your roster. You do have some upside at RB with Ingrahm and Mathews which seems like your best hope. I really hate your top 3 WR's.

In a 10 teamer or smaller I would expect to see a top 3 QB or WR on your roster and I don't see any of those players on your team.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think I am, good luck.

I appreciate the honesty. Richardson can def be a top 5 back and AJ and VJax were 6th and 7th last year. I can see AJ declining a bit, but I think VJax will get better in his second year with Freeman. Plus, I think Givens and Broyles have big upsides

You keep saying they were 6th and 7th but look at the games dude. Majority of the points came in only a few games. Guys who score 30 one week and 5 every other aren't the ones you want.

You keep saying they were 6th and 7th but look at the games dude. Majority of the points came in only a few games. Guys who score 30 one week and 5 every other aren't the ones you want.

Chances are that won't happen again

You have two potential top five RB's in Forte and Richardson. Great job. I'm not real high on AJ and VJax, but they are both solid and having Amendola is a bonus as he could become phenomenal in the Pats offense. Vernon could tear it up this year. I think the team is really good and no reason you shouldn't be near the top all season.