Sign in to follow this  
montana

Wk 3 Preseason Games - Observations

Eagles defense looks god awful. Lane Johnson looks like crap.

Geno Smith is not ready to start in the National Football League

Andrew Luck is going to be a great late round QB who could easily put up top 10 numbers.

Andrew Luck is going to be a great late round QB who could easily put up top 10 numbers.

I've drafted him late, as starter in both my leagues, with thoughts of top 7

Tavon Austin is electrifying

Between all those sacks the Rams had last year, Jenkins with pick 6s, and Austin returning punts, I chose the Ram D/ST as my 2nd last pick.

Between all those sacks the Rams had last year, Jenkins with pick 6s, and Austin returning punts, I chose the Ram D/ST as my 2nd last pick.

Good pick

Jordan Todman running like a professional football player

Yeah, that was a nice run. He's not even listed on the Roto depth chart. :unsure:

Dez is just scary. I mean if this continues he'll be the #1 wr in both std and ppr leagues.

Other thoughts:

Romo looks good

Blackmon with Henne could be a steal in a late rd pick

Gordon is the real deal and I'm shooting for him in every league. He'll be a steal as his adp drops due to his suspension.

Wilson showing the flair he had at the end of last year with that 82yd run but this is going to be a frustrating situation with Brown.

Locker sucks period. CJ may have a better year with the revamped O-line but they'll lose alot of posessions due to locker's inadaquecy.

Geno with the hat trick. :thumbsdown:

Plus running out of the endzone.

Brilliant!

[quote name="Lamb of God" post="5068803"

Locker sucks period. CJ may have a better year with the revamped O-line but they'll lose alot of posessions due to locker's inadaquecy.

10/12 for 138 and 1 TD with no pics in the first half.

How has Larry Fitzgerald looked? Haven't been able to see the cards offense yet. On a side note Mathews hasn't fixed those fumbling issues

How has Larry Fitzgerald looked? Haven't been able to see the cards offense yet.

He looks fine, 4/30 or something like that, just Pre-season.

I'd be surprised if Rex Ryan isn't fired tomorrow...Jets are a mess and I will not draft any of their players.

• Like 1

How has Larry Fitzgerald looked? Haven't been able to see the cards offense yet. On a side note Mathews hasn't fixed those fumbling issues

Fitz looks good -- lots of targets and catches. Running game looks pretty good; I'm surprised with Mendy, although he left the game with a tweaked knee. Palmer doesn't look so good in general though, and the offense has stalled all evening.

If this Pre-season game is any indication, a healthy Andre Johnson is still pretty damn elite

Andre, people need to quit sleeping on him, or not, I got him in the 4th round on weds

So did i in a 12 teamer.